The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HS_1
i like thinking A LOT and i often have 1000+ things going on in my head at once and so this thread is to let my thoughts out and just post whtever comes to mind - feel free to write whtever u want too x

JazakaAllah Khairan for this thread.

I’m very anxious and worried at present. 😭😓😥.

InshaAllah I’ll be able to do this for the ummah sake InshaAllah.
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
JazakaAllah Khairan for this thread.

I’m very anxious and worried at present. 😭😓😥.

InshaAllah I’ll be able to do this for the ummah sake InshaAllah.

hope everything's okay, have faith <3
Original post by HS_1
hope everything's okay, have faith <3

I’m going to be honest it’s not and I’m eternally greatful for everything Alhamdulillah.

I just need to be brave for once in my life and think about myself first and foremost InshaAllah. 😊.
Original post by HS_1
stay positive; there's always light at the end of the tunnel : )
and yes there's nothing wrong with putting urself first; self love is so so crucial

You don’t understand.

I will be soon be treating covid 19 patients in hospital. For that I will have to move out temp with Ramadhaan and all. I just don’t know anymore. 😓😥
I feel the warm embrace of my duvet as I sit here and type this reply
You don’t understand.

I will be soon be treating covid 19 patients in hospital. For that I will have to move out temp with Ramadhaan and all. I just don’t know anymore. 😓😥

oh sorry i didn't know - r u working in a hospital or r u a medic?
Original post by HS_1
oh sorry i didn't know - r u working in a hospital or r u a medic?

I’m working at the hospital. Alhamdulillah. 😊.
I’m working at the hospital. Alhamdulillah. 😊.

tysm for wht ure doing!! x and ah that must be a hard situation idk wht to say
Original post by HS_1
tysm for wht ure doing!! x and ah that must be a hard situation idk wht to say

No need to thank me sis. Alhamdulillah all is from Allah. Perhaps this is my test. Allahu Alaam.

I’m thinking of moving out as the travel is quite far from where I live currently. With Ramadhaan I cannot risk doing 2 hour journeys back and forth from the hospitals.
Moved to the Creative Corner :h:
Original post by Chronoscope
Moved to the Creative Corner :h:

danke xx
No need to thank me sis. Alhamdulillah all is from Allah. Perhaps this is my test. Allahu Alaam.

I’m thinking of moving out as the travel is quite far from where I live currently. With Ramadhaan I cannot risk doing 2 hour journeys back and forth from the hospitals.

that does sound like a good idea - travelling whilst fasting for long periods of time is v difficult and risky if ure using public transport with this whole virus situation
god bless xx
i feel nothing and too much
Original post by HS_1
i like thinking A LOT and i often have 1000+ things going on in my head at once and so this thread is to let my thoughts out and just post whtever comes to mind - feel free to write whtever u want too x

The first 18 or so years of life are like a free trial, after that it’s pay-to-play
Original post by fortune816
The first 18 or so years of life are like a free trial, after that it’s pay-to-play

wtff haha that's soo accurate but funny
time is a man-made concept, to say 'I don't have time' is like saying 'I don't want to' also i have this sudden sharp pain in my chest and I-
The same thing that **** is a good king of the world and I don't think it was the first thing I did to make it happen to the people who were in the face of the same kind and the money and I will anyway be the best in the world
This is what happens when ai thinks freely
after this lockdown, i'm buying two pet chicks

Latest

Trending

Trending