The Student Room Group

Single forever

(19, male)
Although I am a good looking and smart guy, my interests are niche, and I have a strong passion for them which I am looking for in a partner. Finding someone who loves physics feels impossible and with every guy I’ve dated it’s gone to s*** because we don’t have mutual passions, which gets boring for both of us.

I’m worried I’ll be single forever…
Reply 1
Why is it so important than they love physics? My Mrs couldn't give a shiny shite about ancient Indian philosophy and we get on fine.
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
Why is it so important than they love physics? My Mrs couldn't give a shiny shite about ancient Indian philosophy and we get on fine.

I’m worried I come across boring when the topic of conversation is other than my interests
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’m worried I come across boring when the topic of conversation is other than my interests

Then widen your breadth of knowledge and learn to become a good conversationalist. Don't you visit places, watch films and TV, cook, listen to music? My boyfriend and I met working in the same sector, though doing entirely different jobs, and those are pretty much what we have in common. No shared hobbies, especially not football; that's my love, not his.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 4
You're 18 buddy... work on yourself and put yourself out there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending