The Student Room Group

Virtual internships?

How do I find online internships and when do they open for me to apply to them?
Have a look on LinkedIn or indeed - I actually found quite a lot on there.

I don't know what year you're in or what exactly you're looking for, but Bright Network has this new programme called Internship Experience UK, and it offers 6 different internships, open to all. They're 3-days long each, so it's not a proper proper internship, but if you're still in uni/school and just starting out, it's definitely something to put on your CV and most of all, it just shows initiative
Reply 2
Hey I'm not sure how much you might be familiar with, but maybe you have some advice. I'm 18 and going to uni this year. I've applied to the Bright Network internships and have been looking on Indeed for a while hesitant to apply because I'm not sure if companies are actually for something with so little experience when they don't give specific qualifications other than good at Excel for examplehave you had any experience with what type of internships to apply for when you're at this stage and looking for something virtual? Thanks
Original post by mondayis
I'm 18 and going to uni this year. I've applied to the Bright Network internships

Same here, which sector(s) have you applied for?
Have a look at InsideSherpa, they provide free Virtual Internships on many courses.
Reply 5
Original post by AM.TSR
Same here, which sector(s) have you applied for?

the consultancy one, I don't entirely know what I want to do but feels like the right direction- hbu?
Reply 6
Original post by SAARAH.A5
Have a look at InsideSherpa, they provide free Virtual Internships on many courses.

thank you!
Original post by mondayis
the consultancy one, I don't entirely know what I want to do but feels like the right direction- hbu?

I've applied for the consultancy one too. I'm interested in accounting/tax consulting so this one appealed to me the most :smile:
Hi, to those of you going to the BrightNetwork internship, what will you be wearing?
Original post by Utd4life0101
Hi, to those of you going to the BrightNetwork internship, what will you be wearing?

There isn't a formal dress code, but they recommend smart casual. I might just wear a plain black sweatshirt tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending