The Student Room Group

aqa english a level pre 1900 love through the ages

Hi is there anyone with annotations for the love through the ages poetry anthology pre 1900 for aqa a level literature. With the coronavirus I'm really begind and I'm very good at annotating myself.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Suhgui
Hi is there anyone with annotations for the love through the ages poetry anthology pre 1900 for aqa a level literature. With the coronavirus I'm really begind and I'm very good at annotating myself.

Yes, I've annotated all of my poems in that anthology. I'm presuming it's the one with Ae fond kiss, Absent from thee, Garden of love, To his coy mistress etc. ?
Reply 2
Original post by PonyWizzy
Yes, I've annotated all of my poems in that anthology. I'm presuming it's the one with Ae fond kiss, Absent from thee, Garden of love, To his coy mistress etc. ?

Yes it is
Original post by Suhgui
Yes it is

I could send you pictures of all of the annotated texts in my anthology booklet if you like? If you know a way of doing that (you'll have to excuse the doodles though, I get bored easily aha)
Reply 4
I could send you pictures of all of the annotated texts in my anthology booklet if you like? If you know a way of doing that (you'll have to excuse the doodles though, I get bored easily aha)

yh that would be perfect if you can
Original post by Suhgui
yh that would be perfect if you can

I'll have to upload quite a few pics per poem bc I wrote in pink so it's hard to see (also excuse the rather crude remarks aha)
Reply 6
I think I can legit just upload them to here, but I'll have to take a few pics per poem bc I wrote in pink so it's a bit hard to see, so sorry if you can't read bits (also apologies for some rather crude remarks on there aha)

Thant is fine, thank you so much. Don't worry I won't mind the remarks haha
Reply 7
Original post by Suhgui
Thant is fine, thank you so much. Don't worry I won't mind the remarks haha

I'll have to upload quite a few pics per poem bc I wrote in pink so it's hard to see (also excuse the rather crude remarks aha)

I'm terribly sorry but I think I accidentally deleted your comment or accidentally reported the comment where with you giving the pictures of your notes if you can, could you send them again please I'm really sorry for this.
haha it's alright, it's just taking me a while so just bear with me whilst I sort them out XD
Reply 9
haha it's alright, it's just taking me a while so just bear with me whilst I sort them out XT

That's ok, no worries.
(edited 3 years ago)
who so list to hunt
so list to hunt.jpg
sonnet 116
sonnet 116.jpg
the flea
the flea 1.jpgthe flea 2.jpg
To his coy mistress
THCM 1.jpgTHCM 2.jpg
The Scrutiny
scrunity 1.jpgscrunity 2.jpg