The Student Room Group

Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and go like ew 😘✨ ?!?!?

title^

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:console:
Honestly yes, i hate looking at myself
Sorry you do too :console:
Reply 3
Original post by CoolCavy

Um who said I hate looking at myself?
Im gorgeous :smile:
Original post by parkerrr
Um who said I hate looking at myself?
Im gorgeous :smile:

The 'ew' signified disgust :redface:

Glad to hear :smile:
Reply 5
ikr teenage years are the toughest.
Reply 6
Original post by CoolCavy

I bet you look fine. Try to be nicer to yourself ( yes yes, I know, easier said than done ) :hugs:
Reply 7
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I bet you look fine. Try to be nicer to yourself ( yes yes, I know, easier said than done ) :hugs:

Big facts
I used to feel like this, then I moved and no longer have a mirror.
Reply 9
All the time.
nope, never. my eyes are blessed every time I have the fortune of catching my reflection in a mirror. when this happens, I can barely contain the wolf-whistle and the “hey there sexy b*tch” that comes out of my mouth.

-.-

tbh what exactly is the point of this thread? if u have answered “YES” in any form to it, what are u still doing here? don’t make this a pity party. get ur sh*t together and work on ur self-esteem and confidence, beginning right now. go do some exercise. buy some new clothes, or better yet, find new combinations from those u already have. book an appointment w ur hairdresser. go do whatever u love the most. learn something new. try out some sexy af underwear.

whatever makes u feel confident, do it. don’t just sit there and feel sorry about yourselves. you are NOT ugly, u are NOT unattractive, u are NOT a waste of space. but however many times i say this, it’ll only be true if YOU believe it. so basically, GO WORK IT🔥🔥🔥🔥
Reply 11
What a beautiful message :smile:
Nah more like :perv:
hahahahahhaha the emojis of this thread title :rofl2:
To answer:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

and did I mention yes?
(edited 3 years ago)
Yessssssssssss all the time :sad:
Original post by twinklelittlstar
nope, never. my eyes are blessed every time I have the fortune of catching my reflection in a mirror. when this happens, I can barely contain the wolf-whistle and the “hey there sexy b*tch” that comes out of my mouth.

-.-

tbh what exactly is the point of this thread? if u have answered “YES” in any form to it, what are u still doing here? don’t make this a pity party. get ur sh*t together and work on ur self-esteem and confidence, beginning right now. go do some exercise. buy some new clothes, or better yet, find new combinations from those u already have. book an appointment w ur hairdresser. go do whatever u love the most. learn something new. try out some sexy af underwear.

whatever makes u feel confident, do it. don’t just sit there and feel sorry about yourselves. you are NOT ugly, u are NOT unattractive, u are NOT a waste of space. but however many times i say this, it’ll only be true if YOU believe it. so basically, GO WORK IT🔥🔥🔥🔥

I love you for this.
Reply 17
Original post by Synergy_
hahahahahhaha the emojis of this thread title :rofl2:

😘✨
Reply 18
Original post by Nialler x
Yessssssssssss all the time :sad:

who is that on your pfp?
Yeah sometimes. Although I know in which mirrors/places I don't like how I look, so I just avoid those ones lol.

Quick Reply

Latest