The Student Room Group

Ryan's Ranty, Panicky, Boring Blog 🙃

Hiiii I'm Ryan :smile:

I've decided to hop on the blog trend - partly because I'm boreddd but mainly because I love lurking on TSR blogs and wanted my own too :tongue:

About me:

I'm 16 and just about to go to sixth form to do Business, Geography, Economics and Maths so prepare for me worrying about that and all the things that come with it :lol: and I love panicking, Netflix (obvs), guys (i think) and ranting (oh and putting things in brackets just like this, I can't help it) 😂

What I'll post about:

- Rubbish probs

- Me panicking about A-Levels
- Me panicking and complaining about everything under the sun
- Nothing amazing (:
- Me trying to become a more confident person
- Being confused about me sexuality
- I'm also gonna try to update most days on how my day's been/what I've done that day when school starts again
- Anything really
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Also, any suggestions for a new title would be nice, I just quickly made this and i want something more creative :smile:

edit: i like it now nvm

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by RyanC_
Also, any suggestions for a new title would be nice, I just quickly made this and i want something more creative :smile:

Spoiler

The current title is pretty good. It caught my eye at least :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by WJT04
The current title is pretty good. It caught my eye at least :smile:

Thank you :smile: I might be warming to it now idk lol
Why did you calling your blog boring ironically make me want to click on this thread :lol: Love the blog title and subbed :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Synergy_
Why did you calling your blog boring ironically make me want to click on this thread :lol: Love the blog title and subbed :biggrin:

Maybe that was my plan all along :colone:

Thank youuu! :biggrin: I'll keep it then!
Defo keep the thread title made me lol 🤭
Reply 7
This looks interesting and I love the title :lol:
Subbed :tongue:
:hi: Subbing! :smile: Long time no see :hugs: (I do the brackets thing too! :redface: idk how to stop it tbh :nah:)
Reply 9
Original post by sunshinehss
Defo keep the thread title made me lol 🤭

Aww yay thank you :biggrin:

Original post by LovelyMrFox
This looks interesting and I love the title :lol:
Subbed :tongue:

Thanks!! (I love how the title seems to be having the opposite effect to what I expected haha) 😁

Original post by Chronoscope
:hi: Subbing! :smile: Long time no see :hugs: (I do the brackets thing too! :redface: idk how to stop it tbh :nah:)

Thank youuu :smile:

Yeah, I've been lurking on threads much more thank posting recently, I updated my GYG up till about march then just gave up posting lol :biggrin:
(TBH didn't realise people would actually recognise me, I thought I was a pretty unknown TSR member :tongue:)
Reply 10
As my first proper post I am going to complain :P .. about opticians and dentists (ooh look at the riveting content you signed up for)

Firstly, I'm panicking about the opticians - I have a test booked for Sunday and I'm scared that my eyes are getting worse, I couldn't read the signs in B&M the other day (heartbreaking) without my glasses and usually, I can. I think I'm gonna have to start wearing them at home too, rather than just at school :/ . It's also my first time going to Specsavers since I usually go to Scrivens so I'm a bit worried about that anddd I'm going alone which is terrifying cos despite being 16, my mum usually accompanies me to everything :lol:

Now on to teeth, I'm a bit annoyed cos I'm waiting on getting 2 more teeth pulled for braces and they've just left me without any info... They rung one day and essentially said I am the lowest priority and left it there :s-smilie: My chances of getting braces before September so I can have them off before my 18th are rapidly slipping away uggggghhh.. At least eventually I'm gonna have straighter teeth! :biggrin:

I'm gonna try to sleep now :smile: nightttt
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 11
Oh and yes, I edit almost every post I write ..
Reply 12
Why do no suits fit meeeee at this rate I'm gonna end up going to sixth form naked :redface:
Original post by RyanC_
Why do no suits fit meeeee at this rate I'm gonna end up going to sixth form naked :redface:

Hope you find the right one! 😁

Subbing to this blog x
tis looks good
imma sub :bl:
Reply 15
Original post by 5hyl33n
Hope you find the right one! 😁

Subbing to this blog x

Thank you :smile: I've ordered another so hopefully I'll be lucky next time!

Yup, just thought I'd add to the huge blog pile :lol:
Thanks!!

Original post by Raptor Jesus
tis looks good
imma sub :bl:

Thank you :biggrin:
Omgggg yasss you made one (thanks for the tag :yep:). Haven't been on TSR for a few days so I was happy to see this :groovy:
The title looks great!
Looking forward to more content :hugs:

Spoiler

Reply 17
Original post by Roses_Dreams
Omgggg yasss you made one (thanks for the tag :yep:). Haven't been on TSR for a few days so I was happy to see this :groovy:
The title looks great!
Looking forward to more content :hugs:

Spoiler

Yahhh :biggrin: np!
Thank youuuu lol :h:

Spoiler

Reply 18
I finally found out what revision guides I need for sixth form so that's another thing checked off :biggrin:

Also, I have injured my thumb and it's one of those annoying cuts that hurt even if you only move it like 1mm ugh 😂 it will be gone by tomorrow tho probs
Reply 19
gonna watch yt now while i procrastinate 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending