The Student Room Group

Can't find level 3 childcare apprenticeship

Hi
So I have recently qualified to level 2 early years practitioner and now looking for level 3 apprenticeship in childcare but however I cannot find any at the moment I know our sector has been hit hard due to covid 19 pls someone help me where I can find one cux I always find ones that are too far away pls tell me!
I've seen a few near me, would have to check your post code https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship and limit to the furthest you'd travel. Other sites like GetMyFirstJobs regularly send you emails on new apprenticeship vacancies in such sectors.
Reply 2
Thank u for letting me know actually I have seen it they are actually far away from me and I don't even drive yet so travelling is problem for. Searcher on my getmyfirstjob could not find any. I am quite worried cux I wanna find quickly!
How old are you? You can try apply through colleges drop them an email if they support apprenticeships and say to update you on new Apprenticeship vacancies in Level 3 Childcare.
Reply 4
Original post by TheRealSaifali
How old are you? You can try apply through colleges drop them an email if they support apprenticeships and say to update you on new Apprenticeship vacancies in Level 3 Childcare.

I am 21 now. I have seen on colleges websites they don't seem to have any currently!
You may just have to wait for them to start rolling out post September as Rishi Sunak (Chancellor of the Exchequer) is putting funds into help new apprentices and current.
Reply 6
Original post by TheRealSaifali
You may just have to wait for them to start rolling out post September as Rishi Sunak (Chancellor of the Exchequer) is putting funds into help new apprentices and current.

Yeah I heard about that hopefully they do it soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending