The Student Room Group

Lads, do you like it when a girl wears shorts? Do girls like boys wearing shorts?

So my girlfriend wears shorts in the summer sometimes. Those really short denim ones. I think she looks hot. I bought her a pair of really short denim shorts and a hoodie for her birthday and she loves them.

I don’t want to sound like a pervert here but I also really love it when I see other girls wearing short skirts and shorts shorts. For example back in the winter I was waiting at the bus stop and this young lass was wearing shorts and a coat. I looked at her legs but ONLY for a second as it’s rude to stare and I didn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable. I would have liked to have talked to her but I’m way too shy and didn’t want to make her think I’m a pervert even though I’m NOT, as a lad it is natural for me to be attracted to pretty girls legs and I just can’t HELP looking OKAY.

My girlfriend loves it when I wear shorts. In fact I remember actually asked her does she prefer me wearing jeans, joggers or shorts and she said shorts. When she sees pictures of me wearing shorts and hoodie she thinks it’s cute. When ever I wear shorts she will stroke my legs and I love it. I’ve also done the same thing to her but she was wearing jeans.
Reply 1
Your girlfriend keeps wearing denim shorts. Great. Now stop making threads and posts about it.
Fascinating. What exactly is the question? :confused:

Edit: It's in the title.
(edited 3 years ago)
Boring
Your threads are very odd. Do you have a fetish?
I cannot really care whether it is shorts or not that a woman wears in warmer weather, just that they have a clue about what suits them and looks dignified. Though in England most women (and men) have not a clue about style. When I visit France it is a rest for my eyes from some of the sore sights you see in the UK. Indeed even the Belgians have more style.
Reply 6
Why on earth would you want to talk to a pretty young girl just for the fact that she is wearing shorts, and when you have a girlfriend?

I think that's the real question that needs answering here.....
The more you say you aren't a pervert the more it sounds like you are.
Original post by CollegeStudent99
So my girlfriend wears shorts in the summer sometimes. Those really short denim ones. I think she looks hot. I bought her a pair of really short denim shorts and a hoodie for her birthday and she loves them.

I don’t want to sound like a pervert here but I also really love it when I see other girls wearing short skirts and shorts shorts. For example back in the winter I was waiting at the bus stop and this young lass was wearing shorts and a coat. I looked at her legs but ONLY for a second as it’s rude to stare and I didn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable. I would have liked to have talked to her but I’m way too shy and didn’t want to make her think I’m a pervert even though I’m NOT, as a lad it is natural for me to be attracted to pretty girls legs and I just can’t HELP looking OKAY.

My girlfriend loves it when I wear shorts. In fact I remember actually asked her does she prefer me wearing jeans, joggers or shorts and she said shorts. When she sees pictures of me wearing shorts and hoodie she thinks it’s cute. When ever I wear shorts she will stroke my legs and I love it. I’ve also done the same thing to her but she was wearing jeans.

Tell her not to wear shorts and to be modest (a bit like muslims lol), unless of course you want other guys looking at HER like you did.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Danyaaaaaal
Tell her not to wear shorts and to be modest, unless of course you want other guys looking at HER like you did.

No I like her wearing sexy short shorts and its not for me to say to her to not wear shorts, it’s her body and her choice. To be honest I wish she wore shorts more often. I don’t care if other guys are looking at her or not. It’s their eyes, they have the right to look if they want to.
Original post by Danyaaaaaal
Tell her not to wear shorts and to be modest (a bit like muslims lol), unless of course you want other guys looking at HER like you did.

Except he doesn’t get say in what she wears because it’s not his body :biggrin:
Original post by Surnia
Why on earth would you want to talk to a pretty young girl just for the fact that she is wearing shorts, and when you have a girlfriend?

I think that's the real question that needs answering here.....

PRSOM
yes and yes
You mean, shorts like this?

I hate them.
Firstly, because they live little space for imagination.
Secondly, because most girls don't have butts nice enough to look good in them.
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Except he doesn’t get say in what she wears because it’s not his body :biggrin:

Exactly! I would never dream of telling my girlfriend what to wear/not wear. She doesn’t tell me what to wear so why should I tell her.
Original post by PTMalewski
You mean, shorts like this?

I hate them.
Firstly, because they live little space for imagination.
Secondly, because most girls don't have butts nice enough to look good in them.

No, not that short! They cover her butt cheeks with a bit to spare lol.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest