The Student Room Group

Torn between 2 sixth forms

Hi,

Can people pls present their opinions on which sixth form I should go to, because its hard making the decision by myself.

Sixth Form 1:

-Know the people.
-Have friends there.
-Know the school well in general and is comfortable with it.

Sixth Form 2:
-Excellent facillities (alot better than sixth form 1).
-Excellent teachers (alot better than sixth form 1).
-Don't know anyone there and is a massive change.

Any advice is greatly appreciated :smile:.

Edit: I picked sixth form 2 and it was 100% the right choice
(edited 3 years ago)
Sixth form 2. You’ll make new friends for sure and what’s wrong with change?
Original post by Shenotalright
Sixth form 2. You’ll make new friends for sure and what’s wrong with change?

I guess I don't really like change, in sixth form 1 I don't really have many friends so maybe that will make it easier to go to sixth form 2.
Original post by Kaiser Wilhelm
I guess I don't really like change, in sixth form 1 I don't really have many friends so maybe that will make it easier to go to sixth form 2.

I agree. You’ll make new friends but if you’ll only be staying there for one year, I think it’ll be easier to stay at sixth form 1 mainly because if you will be going to uni that’ll be another anxiety inducing place. Where would you like to go?
I agree. You’ll make new friends but if you’ll only be staying there for one year, I think it’ll be easier to stay at sixth form 1 mainly because if you will be going to uni that’ll be another anxiety inducing place. Where would you like to go?

Probably sixth form 2 then because im going there for 2 years.
Probably sixth form 2 then because im going there for 2 years.

Then sixth form 2 it is. How long have you been going to sixth form 1? A little change and difference will be nice anyways
Sixth form 1
Then sixth form 2 it is. How long have you been going to sixth form 1? A little change and difference will be nice anyways

Through the whole of secondary school yr 7-11.
Through the whole of secondary school yr 7-11.

Ohh that’s a long time. I think you should go to sixth form 2 for sure. Good luck xx
Reply 9
Sixth form 2.At the end of the day your going there to get grades you can still talk to your friends over the phone and meet up every now and then

Quick Reply

Latest