The Student Room Group

I can’t have s*x properly

I always feel guilty, ashamed and scared when having sex and I never orgasmed during sex. I feel disconnected and I don’t enjoy it as much as I want to. Am I broken?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by miki_00
I always feel guilty, ashamed and scared when having sex and I never orgasmed during sex. I feel disconnected and I don’t enjoy it as much as I want to. Am I broken?

Who are you having sex with? You aren't broken but this isn't normal.
Original post by miki_00

Yes
Reply 3
Original post by Ramipril
Who are you having sex with? You aren't broken but this isn't normal.

I only had sex twice. They were hookups.
I work at ann summers and sometimes if you just arent that into the person there is a disconnect, also some women just find it difficult with out some kind of clit stim so maybe try that?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by miki_00
I only had sex twice. They were hookups

previous message
Reply 6
Original post by cdaniell10
I work at ann summers and sometimes if you just arent that into the person there is a disconnect, also some women just find it difficult with out some kind of clit stim so maybe try that?

I’ll try that definitely thank you
Original post by miki_00

Nail on head. Honestly sex is the most intimate thing you can do with someone. You need to trust them implicitly, protect yourself from disease and pregnancy and have somewhere safe to do it. Hook ups are fine, but it would be much better getting to know your body with a trusted and regular partner.

The best thing you can do is to masturbate and get to know your body in the meantime. I'm assuming you are female? Many guys looking to just hook up arn't that bothered by your pleasure.
Reply 8
Original post by Apachecow
Nail on head. Honestly sex is the most intimate thing you can do with someone. You need to trust them implicitly, protect yourself from disease and pregnancy and have somewhere safe to do it. Hook ups are fine, but it would be much better getting to know your body with a trusted and regular partner.

The best thing you can do is to masturbate and get to know your body in the meantime. I'm assuming you are female? Many guys looking to just hook up arn't that bothered by your pleasure.

Yeah I am female and I have been looking for a more long term partner for my own sanity

What does Ann summers have to do in this?:s-smilie:
Original post by Suave Lad
What does Ann summers have to do in this?:s-smilie:

We talk to alot of women who cant find pleasure and recommend toys that may help
You're not broken, at all.
I do hope you find a long lasting partner to have practice with, and also someone you connect well with, laugh, go on dates with, etc.
If finding a potential boyfriend is hard, maybe consider the friends with benefits route? Not ideal, but it's an option.
We talk to alot of women who cant find pleasure and recommend toys that may help

Might be because their partners are not very dexterous with their fingers or tongue, so they resort to other alternatives?
Original post by Suave Lad
Might be because their partners are not very dexterous with their fingers or tongue, so they resort to other alternatives?

Oh maybe they just want something different or have preferences or something things dont work for them, maybe some women arent with someone. There is a billion different reason, not just 'because their partners are not very dexterous'
These type of threads make me wonder why I clicked on it...
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous

yeah..

The OP has a problem and wants some advice. Trot on by if you have nothing helpful to say. I'm sure this is serious for her
Reply 17

No one put a gun to your head dummy
Original post by miki_00

That's why.

You need an emotional connection, a long term partner, someone who you can actually enjoy things with, try new things, figure out what you enjoy and don't.
Reply 19
Original post by miki_00

No you are not broken at all. You just need to go and talk to your gp in confidence about the problem. You obviously need counselling and support. Don't worry, just go and seek help to find out what the guilt and shame is about. You should in no way feel ashamed of having sexual desires and sexual problems.

Quick Reply

Latest