Scroll to see replies

Original post by PhantomLion55
This thread is 6 years old, standards change

lmao just realised that

check the edit
Reply 41
Dont care. Women do it all the time to men, cry me a river

Just because someone else did it doesnt make it right. This is not kindergarten.
Original post by The Torrent
Once again you linked a single primary source which was an exploration onto a perceived dominance of taller people....

What the hell else do you want me to tell you? Tall men are more masculine. Even in the animal kingdom the taller and bigger species are more sought after. You sound like a guy that isn't even tall, but doesn't want to accept the fact that tall men have a better and ideal height for men, thats it.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Just because someone else did it doesnt make it right. This is not kindergarten.

I've never even had the intention of posting this to get back at women. I'm just asking a ****ing question
This post has nothing to do with me in any way. I have not stated anything about me and I'm clearly just asking the simple question, what is the ideal height range for women. Leave me out of this please, thank you

You can tell a lot from someone's posts. You have a deeply unhealthy obsession with height and boy, would it be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Imagine if what you could have done if you didn't constantly make silly little threads like this.
Original post by TheStarboy
You can tell a lot from someone's posts. You have a deeply unhealthy obsession with height and boy, would it be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Imagine if what you could have done if you didn't constantly make silly little threads like this.

Like I said leave me the **** out of this
Reply 46
I've never even had the intention of posting this to get back at women. I'm just asking a ****ing question

I dont mind the question, your reasoning and passive aggressive attitude on this thread are just rather funny to me :lol:
Like I said leave me the **** out of this

Shouldn't have made a thread if you didn't want people to comment.
Original post by TheStarboy
Shouldn't have made a thread if you didn't want people to comment.

No thats not what I mean, just shut the **** up and not mention anything about me because this has nothing to do with me, understand?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I dont mind the question, your reasoning and passive aggressive attitude on this thread are just rather funny to me :lol:

And your useless comments that have nothing to do with the question asked proves what exactly?
What the hell else do you want me to tell you? Tall men are more masculine. Even in the animal kingdom the taller and bigger species are more sought after. You sound like a guy that isn't even tall, but doesn't want to accept the fact that tall men have a better and ideal height for men, thats it.

I simply argue against points to incite debate.

Now you say tall men are more masculine (subjective opinion) I guess with that you are also saying you like muscular men with massive beards and coarse skin? These are masculine traits one could argue.

You need to understand what you are saying is subjective and not absolute.
Reply 51
Dont care. Women do it all the time to men, cry me a river

didnt i say for men too?
I simply argue against points to incite debate.

Now you say tall men are more masculine (subjective opinion) I guess with that you are also saying you like muscular men with massive beards and coarse skin? These are masculine traits one could argue.

You need to understand what you are saying is subjective and not absolute.

No i'm not gay and a straight man. I'm not basing this off subjectively. I told you several times, in general, tall men have the ideal height for men. You fail to understand this
No thats not what I mean, just shut the **** up and not mention anything about me because this has nothing to do with me, understand?

Your stating your opinion that tall men are better like it's a fact. This has everything to do with you...

I am sorry I find it amusing how p*ssed off you are :lol:

You made the thread??? Dude, you're contradicting yourself. Let it go. Being short and angry isn't a good look, neither is making these threads going to make you feel better.
No i'm not gay and a straight man. I'm not basing this off subjectively. I told you several times, in general, tall men have the ideal height for men. You fail to understand this

And you fail to understand you are wrong.
favourite thread for the chaotic energy. 10/10
Close to the same height as myself (~188+-5 cm).

My favourite number wouldn't work as well, otherwise.
Your stating your opinion that tall men are better like it's a fact. This has everything to do with you...

Because it is, how does stating an opinion that has nothing to do with me have anything to do with me? Tall men have the ideal height. I don't understand why you don't ****ing get this. Women with a certain body shape are more attractive, fat women aren't. Societal standards, accept it or just keep arguing with me like an idiot. I'm not even tall, i'm a short man and even I agree that tall men have a better height than I do. Thats a fact.

Latest

Trending

Trending