The Student Room Group

Mixed signals

What does it mean when a guy rejects you but his friends reaction is the opposite, as in the friends are disappointed that he said no to you, does that mean there is a possibility that he secretly likes you back?
Original post by sofia567
What does it mean when a guy rejects you but his friends reaction is the opposite, as in the friends are disappointed that he said no to you, does that mean there is a possibility that he secretly likes you back?

Yes that is a strong possibility or they just shipped you guys.
It's very possible that the guy you like shares the same feelings. He could just be scared and/or isn't ready for a relationship, but it could also mean that the friends of this guy just enjoyed the thought of you two together (almost like shipping it).
Hope this helps!
Original post by jellybellyb
It's very possible that the guy you like shares the same feelings. He could just be scared and/or isn't ready for a relationship, but it could also mean that the friends of this guy just enjoyed the thought of you two together (almost like shipping it).
Hope this helps!

Thank you, I also catch him staring at me aswell, is there anything that I could do about it, I have high hopes
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you, I also catch him staring at me aswell, is there anything that I could do about it, I have high hopes

Well, because you have already approached him with the idea that you have feelings for him but he shot you down even though you believe something is there, I would actually approach his friends. Ask them what's going on, if he feels the same way, why he rejected you, things like that. Just get a sense of what's going on then go from there. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending