The Student Room Group

How do you deal when ur teachers seem so unfriendly to you?

I just asked some simple questions. Why does she seem so pissed off.:frown:
Ignore them or do the same thing back to them.
Draw pentagrams in your work book in invisible ink or try to mess with them by slipping stupid stuff into your written work. (I do this in english with song titles and she hasn't noticed yet)...
im unfriendly back, depending on the circumstance or ill just ignore them
Original post by DiddyDec
Ignore them or do the same thing back to them.

How do yours react when you do the same thing back? Mine get so pissed
Original post by Lookingzar
How do yours react when you do the same thing back? Mine get so pissed

Mine hated me for it. Although I still live by the old adage "Act like a ****, get treated like a ****".
i act unfriendly back. if it gets bad slip a “i may have to report this” under your breath while they’re in earshot and maybe they’ll back off.
wow guys yall have big balls😂 At the end of the year it is my teacher that is going to write reports for me, and when the head of house writes UCAS reference they will also consider that. I guess I am just going to accept the unfriendliness and tell myself to ignore them🥺
Original post by TheFifth
I just asked some simple questions. Why does she seem so pissed off.:frown:

What do you mean by simple questions?
Original post by 5hyl33n
What do you mean by simple questions?

I want her to explain to me why the mark scheme says centrioles duplicate after mitosis when our notes only say it divides before mitosis. She explained this in the lesson, but I didn't get quite it. I think she is quite impatient and unfriendly. Not quite simple in the sense of academy, but simple in the sense of her duty.
Original post by TheFifth
I want her to explain to me why the mark scheme says centrioles duplicate after mitosis when our notes only say it divides before mitosis. She explained this in the lesson, but I didn't get quite it. I think she is quite impatient and unfriendly. Not quite simple in the sense of academy, but simple in the sense of her duty.

Ah, that’s quite a good question. I suggest you see how it goes for another week or if not, complain with a few of your peers.
just ignore them
Simply ignore

Quick Reply

Latest