The Student Room Group

linguistics essay comp

Hi did anyone apply for the trinity linguistics essay comp this year (2020) ?
Not the linguistics comp but I entered the literature one. I made a post 2 days ago asking bout the same thing but with literature but got no replies :/ .

Best of luck with your essay mate.
Original post by Auzendriel
Not the linguistics comp but I entered the literature one. I made a post 2 days ago asking bout the same thing but with literature but got no replies :/ .

Best of luck with your essay mate.

and you !!
Reply 3
Still waiting for the results :redface:
Reply 4
Just hoping that the results come out before the early UCAS deadline because this isn’t rlly early September anymore
Reply 5
If it helps, I've emailed Dr Katsos about whether they had decided upon results. Might be burning my chances but, if you say early September at least have the common decency to give out results in early September or email us explaining the delay.
Original post by Reght555
If it helps, I've emailed Dr Katsos about whether they had decided upon results. Might be burning my chances but, if you say early September at least have the common decency to give out results in early September or email us explaining the delay.

wait thats so helpful thanks !! if u get a reply can you let us know on here?
Reply 7
Original post by Reght555

Thanks so much x
Reply 8
Ayy finally the results. Unfortunately I wasn’t commended. However, I’m not at all disappointed, as it was an amazing opportunity and I learnt a lot from it as well as probably producing my best essay yet. Congrats to the winners!! How did everyone here do?
Original post by Culver
Ayy finally the results. Unfortunately I wasn’t commended. However, I’m not at all disappointed, as it was an amazing opportunity and I learnt a lot from it as well as probably producing my best essay yet. Congrats to the winners!! How did everyone here do?

o lol me too o well :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending