The Student Room Group

Name a celeb you would like/dislike having as a neighbour game

Like= Bradley Walsh
Dislike= Jeremy Clarkson
All of them. I value privacy a lot and at some point someone would find out and go crazy about it.
Like = Ricky Gervais, so I can live in Hampstead and meet Karl Pilkington (maybe)
Dislike = Will Smith, cool fella but he probably has media waiting outside his house 24/7 or something
Reply 3
Original post by V℮rsions
Like = Ricky Gervais, so I can live in Hampstead and meet Karl Pilkington (maybe)
Dislike = Will Smith, cool fella but he probably has media waiting outside his house 24/7 or something

true with the whole will smith situation!
Like = Laurence Fox.
Dislike = Jamie Oliver.
Reply 5
Original post by londonmyst
Like = Laurence Fox.
Dislike = Jamie Oliver.

why jamie oliver (just curious!)
Like=frank ocean
Dislike=Kim kardashian
Reply 7
Original post by learner38
Like=frank ocean
Dislike=Kim kardashian

i suppose the only good thing about living next to kim k would be u'd get to hear all of the juicy fights with her and her relatives
Original post by Joy L
i suppose the only good thing about living next to kim k would be u'd get to hear all of the juicy fights with her and her relatives

That’s very trueeee
Original post by Joy L
why jamie oliver (just curious!)

Everything about him leave a very sour taste; from the revolting meals that have make him a fortune, to his crusade against turkey twizzlers and cringe-worthy antics in america.
A revolting red grape & honey pizza meal from Jamie's Italian ruined my 18th birthday and put my best friend & I in hospital overnight. :grr:
Reply 10
Everything about him leave a very sour taste; from the revolting meals that have make him a fortune, to his crusade against turkey twizzlers and cringe-worthy antics in america.
A revolting red grape & honey pizza meal from Jamie's Italian ruined my 18th birthday and put my best friend & I in hospital overnight. :grr:

omg tht pizza sounds disgusting, not surprised you don't like him!, if i lived next to him i would have ordered that pizza from jamies italian and posted it thru his letterbox! :mmm:
like: Mahmood - an italian singer,
dislike: James Martin - hes alright but i prefer jamie oliver's cooking skills to his.
Reply 12
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
like: Mahmood - an italian singer,
dislike: James Martin - hes alright but i prefer jamie oliver's cooking skills to his.

@londonmyst
Like: Gordon Ramsay for all the cooking you would get (though I’d be scared to offer him anything of my own)
Dislike: any musician who practises a lot, but in particular Kanye West (do I even need to explain?!)
Reply 14
Original post by Vladimir Poutine
Like: Gordon Ramsay for all the cooking you would get (though I’d be scared to offer him anything of my own)
Dislike: any musician who practises a lot, but in particular Kanye West (do I even need to explain?!)

:thumbsup:
can i just add, your username is amazing!
Original post by Joy L
:thumbsup:
can i just add, your username is amazing!

Aha, thank you. :colondollar:
Like: Janelle Monae- I've always been a big fan of hers & really like the ideas/ themes that inspire her music, her unique sense of style etc. I can imagine she'd be a fun & interesting person to know in real life:smile:.
Dislike: Katie Hopkins. I don't think I really need to explain anything more:biggrin:.

I only tried the red grape & honey pizza once. It was at this networking event I'd been invited to & the organizers had put on a pizza buffet for attendees. I got there late & by that time the red grape & honey one was the only vegetarian option left. I didn't think it tasted too bad at first but I noticed it had a pretty weird aftertaste. I felt a bit ill later on as well. Nothing as bad as what you described, but my stomach didn't feel too good that night & the next day. Anyway,it served as a good reminder to get to events like that on time:biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by Alesha1991
Like: Janelle Monae- I've always been a big fan of hers & really like the ideas/ themes that inspire her music, her unique sense of style etc. I can imagine she'd be a fun & interesting person to know in real life:smile:.
Dislike: Katie Hopkins. I don't think I really need to explain anything more:biggrin:.

I only tried the red grape & honey pizza once. It was at this networking event I'd been invited to & the organizers had put on a pizza buffet for attendees. I got there late & by that time the red grape & honey one was the only vegetarian option left. I didn't think it tasted too bad at first but I noticed it had a pretty weird aftertaste. I felt a bit ill later on as well. Nothing as bad as what you described, but my stomach didn't feel too good that night & the next day. Anyway,it served as a good reminder to get to events like that on time:biggrin:

:tongue:
Original post by V℮rsions

@karl pilkington

Quick Reply

Latest