The Student Room Group

A level geog help

what do you need to know for a level geog case studies? i’ve never done them before and my teacher didn’t outline what we needed to know.
(edited 3 years ago)
I know for physical we try to have a range of case studies in different places so some from LIDC'S some from EDC'S some from AC'S. For tectonics I had three. Northridge 1994 earthquake, usa,
Haiti 2010 earthquake, and one in Japan
Reply 2
Original post by jemima0103
I know for physical we try to have a range of case studies in different places so some from LIDC'S some from EDC'S some from AC'S. For tectonics I had three. Northridge 1994 earthquake, usa,
Haiti 2010 earthquake, and one in Japan

i know we have to have like specific ones for each but like do you know what we need to include like e.g for mount nyiragongo eruption: deaths, impacts, location but what idk else
Original post by ishamiah__
i know we have to have like specific ones for each but like do you know what we need to include like e.g for mount nyiragongo eruption: deaths, impacts, location but what idk else

I would organize them into stuff like events, impacts, response, management
Reply 4

Yes that's a good way to categorise. Also try and remember some statistics / names of organisations / NGO's to put in an essay to make your response more credible.
Reply 5
Original post by Deggs_14
Yes that's a good way to categorise. Also try and remember some statistics / names of organisations / NGO's to put in an essay to make your response more credible.

thanks guys!!! you’ve helped a ton :smile:)))

Quick Reply

Latest