The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Official Newcastle University 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Newcastle University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

I’m applying for politics and I’m currently studying politics, history and geography
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Applying for physics, studied maths physics and history at a level, having a gap year to sit exams for maths and physics
Hi Im Applying to do Dentistry and am studying bio, chem and econ.
Reply 4
Original post by omar200329
Hi Im Applying to do Dentistry and am studying bio, chem and econ.

Hi same here :smile: I study biology chem and history
Original post by klywi03
Hi same here :smile: I study biology chem and history

Jheez if you dont mind me asking what did you get in your UCAT? I got a 2610 which people told me was risky to apply with but it was above cut off last for the last 3 years so idk ://
Reply 6
Jheez if you dont mind me asking what did you get in your UCAT? I got a 2610 which people told me was risky to apply with but it was above cut off last for the last 3 years so idk ://

I got 2660 and im gonna apply through PARTNERS
Anyone wanting to do Law?
Original post by klywi03
I got 2660 and im gonna apply through PARTNERS

Sameee hopefully they accept us, where else you applying for im doing plymouth, bristol, glasgow and obviously newcastle
might as well hop in here - looking to do biomedical sciences!
Sameee hopefully they accept us, where else you applying for im doing plymouth, bristol, glasgow and obviously newcastle

plymouth , newcastle, cardiff and sheffield

have u started interview prep? plymouth interviews take place mad early🤒🤒
Original post by klywi03
plymouth , newcastle, cardiff and sheffield

have u started interview prep? plymouth interviews take place mad early🤒🤒

Nah I'm just concentrating on my alevels at the moment dont interview happen around January- march time?
my plan was to wait to see if i get offered an interview then start practicing but idk how much notice they give
I want to know What is the cut off UCAT score for international applicants applying for A101 4 Year Medicine who offered an interview last year? How many international applicants in A101 has been offered an interview?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone wanting to do Law?

Yes! Studying English, Modern Studies and French Advanced Highers. Probably going for Newcastle but still needing to decide - it’s one of the few uni cities I’ve actually been to
Nah I'm just concentrating on my alevels at the moment dont interview happen around January- march time?
my plan was to wait to see if i get offered an interview then start practicing but idk how much notice they give

they must give at least 2 weeks i’m pretty sure. Also plymouth start giving out interviews for november🤢
anyone applying for fine art :biggrin:

omg I really wanna study here I'm currently doing art, psychology, and eng lit a level
Is anyone considering the Modern Languages, Translating & Interpreting course?❤️
Original post by klywi03
they must give at least 2 weeks i’m pretty sure. Also plymouth start giving out interviews for november🤢

Really november how did you find out???

How are you revising for interviews?
Original post by Vladimir Poutine
Yes! Studying English, Modern Studies and French Advanced Highers. Probably going for Newcastle but still needing to decide - it’s one of the few uni cities I’ve actually been to

Hopefully will see you there if we end up going!
Original post by Anonymous
Hopefully will see you there if we end up going!

Yes! Love the NE and love Newcastle so would be great to get an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending