The Student Room Group

What Unis to avoid if your a POC?

Hi, so I am looking to apply to unis outside London for Law. I have lived in London all my life and honestly haven't received much racism( im British Indian), so I am kinda nervous to choose my unis. I have thought of kent, brighton, NTU and BCU but i havnt decided yet. Is there any unis to avoid or any that are multicultural. thankss
Don't let racists dictate your life without even having to try. You could encounter racism wherever you go so you may as well choose the university that's best for you academically and deal with anything that may happen if it does.
Reply 2
Original post by Ramipril
Don't let racists dictate your life without even having to try. You could encounter racism wherever you go so you may as well choose the university that's best for you academically and deal with anything that may happen if it does.

yeah your right thankss
Original post by anna09933
Hi, so I am looking to apply to unis outside London for Law. I have lived in London all my life and honestly haven't received much racism( im British Indian), so I am kinda nervous to choose my unis. I have thought of kent, brighton, NTU and BCU but i havnt decided yet. Is there any unis to avoid or any that are multicultural. thankss

Kent has had a bit of a reputation for being kinda racist, but as you're going to uni, it shouldn't really be an issue. The rest are fine as far as I know. (Im British Indian too)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending