The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not sure tbh. Schools should’ve closed as when they opened at the end of August/September that’s when everything started to rise
Reply 2
bc as borris said schools are 'covid-safe'~~ ^_^
Nah the whole thing is a mess
He should come and inspect our school corridors. My god is it hell!!!
if schools close people with children can't work as they have to care for them which in turn effects the economy
Original post by starshine1155
How is it a 'National Lockdown' if schools are remaining open?????????????????????????

guess you could also say "How is it a 'National Lockdown' if supermarkets are remaining open" if that is your thought process
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
As long as A Levels are not cancelled I do not care
Do you really believe that??? Its got to be higher surely
Original post by josie71202
if schools close people with children can't work as they have to care for them which in turn effects the economy

that's not true. most people work 9-5. my mum works 7-8 with an hour of travel there and back. for most ppl they'd be fine alone for an hour.
Original post by csmh1912
that's not true. most people work 9-5. my mum works 7-8 with an hour of travel there and back. for most ppl they'd be fine alone for an hour.

depends if your kid is 14 or has an older sibling. At a young age it can be illegal and considered neglect
There’s another lockdown? Are you being bloody serious
(edited 3 years ago)
I agree, and I also think if schools did shut down, then I'm sure the more mature teenagers can be trusted at home

yes but what about people with young kids. Are they just not meant to work
How is it a 'National Lockdown' if schools are remaining open?????????????????????????

got enough question marks?:grin:
Original post by __DC
As long as A Levels are not cancelled I do not care

literally me cause im retaking 2 subjects
Original post by josie71202
yes but what about people with young kids. Are they just not meant to work

Or what about the non-mature teenagers, do they not deserve an education then
Original post by Moonlight rain
There’s another lockdown? Are you being bloody serious

Kind of - schools, universities and supermarkets are staying open though.
What will happen to church services and gyms then? What will the catering industry and hospitality sector do to survive?

Schools have to stay open. Young people may have their futures destroyed if they cant access sufficient education.
Original post by tommy988
Or what about the non-mature teenagers, do they not deserve an education then

I'm just saying if you shut schools you'll mess up a large proportion of the economy.

Also what about kids like me who's teachers aren't good with technology - do they just not get an education then

Latest

Trending

Trending