The Student Room Group

DWP work coaches (North West - Cheshire)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Same here. All my references have been contacted, had a letter about my DRB but they are still saying it’s going through checks. I wonder if the lockdown is going to really slow the process down.
Reply 41
Original post by Deutsch87
How is everyone getting on with their Cheshire application progress? I'm still at the pre employment check stage although my references have all responded. Anyone got any location offers yet?

Same here. Got a DRB letter through the post saying it’s done and all my references have been contacted. Rang them today but they are sticking to the same script which is just to wait. So frustrating as I’m worried after all this I may be put on the reserve list.
I’m just pleased something has changed on the portal 😂 since the beginning of October it’s just been:
We shall be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process
There must be something happening if it’s just turned to formal... or maybe just wishful thinking...
Reply 43
Original post by Hey2000
I’m just pleased something has changed on the portal 😂 since the beginning of October it’s just been:
We shall be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process
There must be something happening if it’s just turned to formal... or maybe just wishful thinking...

Well its movement if nothing else! I’m sure it’s good news
Just got a formal offer!!! Start on the 30th November 🥳
Original post by Hey2000
Just got a formal offer!!! Start on the 30th November 🥳

Amazing news!! Can I ask what location you got? 🤩
Original post by Howdy100
Amazing news!! Can I ask what location you got? 🤩

closest JC to me- my first choice
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Hey2000
Chester 🥳 closest JC to me- my first choice

Super news! Well done! I’m still hanging on in there, Still no change on my portal though since the 13th of October but it looks like things are moving forward hopefully 🙏
Super news! Well done! I’m still hanging on in there, Still no change on my portal though since the 13th of October but it looks like things are moving forward hopefully 🙏

I think they are, it’s just a matter of time 🤞🏻
Anyone has any updates for Cheshire?
Original post by maximw1234
Anyone has any updates for Cheshire?

No nothing yet for me 😿
I got an email stating I'm on reserve for Cheshire last night - sad stuff!
Just had my health questionnaire through and have sent it back, Still no movement on checks I’m on working day 23 🙏
Just had my health questionnaire through and have sent it back, Still no movement on checks I’m on working day 23 🙏

Eeek!!! Good luck!!!
Original post by Hey2000
Eeek!!! Good luck!!!

Thank you! It sends a bit of hope to everyone that things are moving forward, just slowly 😺
ooohh just had a call from the fit 4 work nurse, she said I’m all good to go, I literally have everything crossed 🤞
ooohh just had a call from the fit 4 work nurse, she said I’m all good to go, I literally have everything crossed 🤞

Oh fab!!! Keep us posted!!
Original post by Hey2000
Oh fab!!! Keep us posted!!

Will definitely let you know, thanks btw for keeping me positive through this @Hey2000
Will definitely let you know, thanks btw for keeping me positive through this @Hey2000

You’re more than welcome- really hope it’s good news. Shouldn’t be long now! 🤞🏻
Does anyone remember the questions asked in the interview... I have been practicing for 2 months and I am scared to death. Asking from the midlands. Would really appreciate the help x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending