The Student Room Group

BT Graduate Schemes 2020/2021

Just starting this thread as BT have opened their schemes I believe. I just applied to the Software Engineering scheme. Good luck to everyone!

Scroll to see replies

I have done the online tests, does anyone know how long it takes to know the outcome?
Original post by Oliver Lucas
I have done the online tests, does anyone know how long it takes to know the outcome?

What were your scores for the test btw? I scored an average across the board. I thought they were hard.
Original post by Khanthebrit
What were your scores for the test btw? I scored an average across the board. I thought they were hard.

I also got average on the tests too, how did you do on the strengths part?
Reply 4
Thank you for your post highlighting the roles. I will be making an application tonight.

@MadMaths, I guess you'll be applying again unless you already have something lined up?

EDIT:

I just saved a draft and got this message:

If you save as draft you'll leave the application process.

This job will be posted until Mon, 30 Nov 2020 23: 59:00. After this date, you can no longer complete the job submission.

Are you sure you want to save a draft and leave the application process?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 0le
Thank you for your post highlighting the roles. I will be making an application tonight.

@MadMaths, I guess you'll be applying again unless you already have something lined up?

EDIT:

I am not sure whats going on, i applied last year and they skipped me past the assessment to the assessment centre for this years, i am just waiting to hear from them, i assume i dont have to apply this year again as i am already under consideration?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 0le

EDIT:

Ahhh bummer, just checked my emails and I have to reapply again! Here we go again 😂
Hey :smile: thanks for creating the forum! I've just applied for the Digital Experience scheme and about to start the tests. Any tips or advice?
Reply 8
Has anyone gotten through to video interview yet?
that test was okay, but I haven't heard back after I got the feedback report from BT?

Has anyone else?
Has anyone got any advice for how to best prepare for the online tests?
Original post by Tamako2410
that test was okay, but I haven't heard back after I got the feedback report from BT?

Has anyone else?

I have a feeling they are waiting for a number of people to set the test so they can set a benchmark for the next stage.

I haven't heard anything back yet, I would anticipate something next week

--
Original post by csemnp2020
Has anyone got any advice for how to best prepare for the online tests?

The practise test they provide is very similar to what they actually test you on.
Reply 12
Has anyone managed to get above average ?
I got above average in everything
Original post by somalibossman
I got above average in everything

Impressive, did you manage to complete all the questions?
Original post by Glossed101
Impressive, did you manage to complete all the questions?

Yeah I managed to complete all questions before the time ran out
Original post by somalibossman
Yeah I managed to complete all questions before the time ran out

Well done!

Out of interest did you get an instant invite to the video interview?
Original post by Oliver Lucas
Well done!

Out of interest did you get an instant invite to the video interview?

I don't think any has heard back
Reply 18
Just completed my application form. For those wondering, if there is a problem editing your application form, simply click on the job link and apply again - it will take you directly to where you last saved the draft of the application form.

Have not yet received any tests to do but I imagine they will arrive shortly.
Original post by 0le
Just completed my application form. For those wondering, if there is a problem editing your application form, simply click on the job link and apply again - it will take you directly to where you last saved the draft of the application form.

Have not yet received any tests to do but I imagine they will arrive shortly.

When is the deadline to apply?

Quick Reply

Latest