The Student Room Group

2020/2021 Vodafone Graduate Programme Scheme

Hello, this is a new thread for the 2020/2021 Vodafone Graduate Applicants.

Have you applied? If so, which programme did you apply for? (across all departments) & At which stage are you at?

Has anyone completed the online assessments and video interview? How did you find it?

Scroll to see replies

I've applied for the technology development programme. Completed the tests (including VI), two weeks ago. I have yet to hear back from them. I have found the process thus far quite enjoyable actually. Nothing too hard! How about yourself?
Best of luck! I have applied for the consumer programme. I just recently applied and I am due to complete the online assessments soon. Any tips? are there numerical tests for the online assessment and how many questions did you answer? were they specific to the role or just general questions? Cheers
Hi, just wanted to ask what the next step after VI is. I got a congratulations email saying I’m through to the next step and to wait for further information.
Reply 4
Original post by Ellenmattt
Hi, just wanted to ask what the next step after VI is. I got a congratulations email saying I’m through to the next step and to wait for further information.

What scheme did you apply for?
Original post by HKH5598
What scheme did you apply for?

Business
Anyone heard back about the Consumer programme AC yet?
Reply 7
not yet, checked my profile this morning and it said assessment complete? not entirely sure what is meant by that but don't have an email so don't think its good
Original post by gthomsxn
not yet, checked my profile this morning and it said assessment complete? not entirely sure what is meant by that but don't have an email so don't think its good

Hmm I’m not sure. It could mean you’ll be getting an AC invite soon too. Mine still says assessment in progress. Hopefully we hear something soon.
Mine still says assessment in progress and they are still reviewing my application and going to get back with a formal answer to me soon ? That good or bad
Original post by titanic222
Hmm I’m not sure. It could mean you’ll be getting an AC invite soon too. Mine still says assessment in progress. Hopefully we hear something soon.

Mine said that yesterday and now it says assessment complete. still haven't heard anything tho!
Original post by DYLAN98DM
Mine said that yesterday and now it says assessment complete. still haven't heard anything tho!

Ah mine still says in progress today.. not sure what to expect anymore 😫
Original post by Ellenmattt

Congratulations!! :smile: I imagine it is the virtual assessment and you probably have dates by now.
Anyone heard back about the Consumer programme AC yet?

Hopefully sometime soon - this week! Mine still says 'assessment in progress' also
Just received my rejection for the Consumer programme :frown: Good luck everyone else!
Just received my rejection for the Consumer programme :frown: Good luck everyone else!

Sorry to hear :frown: thanks for updating us.

I did too! Hopefully we get somewhere else! have you applied to BT?
Original post by DYLAN98DM
I did too! Hopefully we get somewhere else! have you applied to BT?

Fingers crossed for us. Yes I did! Applied for Marketing and need to do my vid interview. What about you?
Fingers crossed for us. Yes I did! Applied for Marketing and need to do my vid interview. What about you?

Same! so bad at video interviews i get so flustered, hopefully it works out!
Reply 19
I applied for the HR scheme and have the assessment centre on Friday, no sure what to expect as it doesn't look very group work focused :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending