The Student Room Group

I just wanna know what this means :(

A couple days ago, my god parents were fighting and my mom side of our family had to come and get them to separate. After that, I went home and went to lay down. Just to let you know, I moved about 2 months ago from my old neighborhood. So im dreaming right, but I didn't know it. In my dream, so me and my friend walk down the street to the candyman's house, that's what we called it. So im walking there, and i see my god parents car pull up. I see my god mom crying and as soon as I get ready to run up to the car, my god dad tells me to look and he pulls out a gun ! My god mom tells me to run and me and my friend take off. I push my friend in front of me so that he wouldn't get hurt. The gun goes off and im hauling down the street to get home! My friend falls and the shots just keep coming , pow pow! I look back and he gets shot like 8 times. I ran and i get into my house and run to my mom and stepdad room. Everyone is sleeping. As soon as i get ready to knock on my mom's door, i feel my stomach burn, like bad! I look down and i see blood just gushing out of me and holes just in my stomach. I start yelling and its just fading. I try knocking on the door as hard as I could but i can't, no matter how hard i try! I get really dizzy and sleepy but im trying to yell for my mom or somebody and holding my stomach because it burns for the wounds! I just fell over and my eyes closed and i woke up from my dream scared and holding my stomach and when i tell you my stomach was hot to the touch! I don't know what this means, but i have blocked my god parents and im scared that i am going to get shot and die.
Reply 1
Original post by Riri0426
A couple days ago, my god parents were fighting and my mom side of our family had to come and get them to separate. After that, I went home and went to lay down. Just to let you know, I moved about 2 months ago from my old neighborhood. So im dreaming right, but I didn't know it. In my dream, so me and my friend walk down the street to the candyman's house, that's what we called it. So im walking there, and i see my god parents car pull up. I see my god mom crying and as soon as I get ready to run up to the car, my god dad tells me to look and he pulls out a gun ! My god mom tells me to run and me and my friend take off. I push my friend in front of me so that he wouldn't get hurt. The gun goes off and im hauling down the street to get home! My friend falls and the shots just keep coming , pow pow! I look back and he gets shot like 8 times. I ran and i get into my house and run to my mom and stepdad room. Everyone is sleeping. As soon as i get ready to knock on my mom's door, i feel my stomach burn, like bad! I look down and i see blood just gushing out of me and holes just in my stomach. I start yelling and its just fading. I try knocking on the door as hard as I could but i can't, no matter how hard i try! I get really dizzy and sleepy but im trying to yell for my mom or somebody and holding my stomach because it burns for the wounds! I just fell over and my eyes closed and i woke up from my dream scared and holding my stomach and when i tell you my stomach was hot to the touch! I don't know what this means, but i have blocked my god parents and im scared that i am going to get shot and die.

You were dreaming. Don't read too much into it.
Dreams are just a mixture of random thoughts, fears and insecurities. Try not to worry about it.
Is this a troll?

Quick Reply

Latest