The Student Room Group

The guy that likes me keeps saying oh shush

My long distance kinda bf has been giving me a lot of space recently which is fine but I have a lot it doubts and he understands that but sometimes I ask stuff like I’ll be upset and I’ll let it get the best of me and I’ll text him am I to boring and he will say oh shush. Is this a good or a bad thing? I mean I feel like if he didn’t have any interest or intentions left with me he could leave any time he wants I mean we’re literally long distance so it’s like he wouldn’t even see me but idk if oh shush is a good thing or a bad thing?
Original post by Anonymous #1
My long distance kinda bf has been giving me a lot of space recently which is fine but I have a lot it doubts and he understands that but sometimes I ask stuff like I’ll be upset and I’ll let it get the best of me and I’ll text him am I to boring and he will say oh shush. Is this a good or a bad thing? I mean I feel like if he didn’t have any interest or intentions left with me he could leave any time he wants I mean we’re literally long distance so it’s like he wouldn’t even see me but idk if oh shush is a good thing or a bad thing?

Not a professional or anything but I think you should have a serious conversation with him and ask him if he is still into you because distance can pull the strongest of relationships apart and especially if you don’t even know if he likes you now
Original post by Anonymous #2
Not a professional or anything but I think you should have a serious conversation with him and ask him if he is still into you because distance can pull the strongest of relationships apart and especially if you don’t even know if he likes you now

I mean I asked him a couple days ago if he stills like me and he said yes and that he just needs some time to himself but sometimes I get scared he just doesn’t wanna hurt my feelings
Reply 3
What other things does he tell you to “shush” about?
he probs just means don't be silly you're fine don;t worry so much. but you know, you could just call and talk to him or something
You really need a serious conversation with your boyfriend to make the things clear. Be polite!
Reply 6
Nobody here knows what their talking about. 'Oh Shush' is a super common way people who like each other speak, although it comes across odd on text, It probably has no bad intentions.
Reply 7
I tell my mrs to 'shush' all the time, it's shorthand for 'don't be daft'. Via text it can seem dismissive. Better to talk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending