The Student Room Group

Anyone else put Christmas decorations up?

Have you put your decorations up?

If not, when do you usually put them up?

We have put our outdoor lights up but our tree isn’t going up until the 8th of December!

Scroll to see replies

All my neighbors have put them up! I cam home from school on Wednesday and they were up!

One of my neighbors put them up end of September though!
Reply 2
Original post by deadroseex
All my neighbors have put them up! I cam home from school on Wednesday and they were up!

One of my neighbors put them up end of September though!

haha! our street have put them up! we put ours up yesterday and our neighbour is doing it today!
it's not even Advent yet :redface:

i expect you will be doing your Easter Eggs next week

smh
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
it's not even Advent yet :redface:

i expect you will be doing your Easter Eggs next week

smh

i just think we have had such a bad year, why not start a bit earlier?

the lights outside always bring a smile to people’s faces, and it’s little things like this that can make this year a bit more bearable!
I put the tree up last Friday :smile: Still not fully decorated though!
Reply 6
Original post by lilbabypenguin
I put the tree up last Friday :smile: Still not fully decorated though!

ahh how exciting! i bet it looks amazing :smile:
we’re putting it up on Sunday! start of advent :smile:)
Reply 8
Original post by chryssucks
we’re putting it up on Sunday! start of advent :smile:)

ahhh amazing! we haven’t got our tree yet but we’ve started on the outdoor lights haha :smile:
Original post by baby.bear
ahhh amazing! we haven’t got our tree yet but we’ve started on the outdoor lights haha :smile:

oo that’s cool ahah. my dad usually does the outdoor lights with my brother next week because i interfere too much😖 but the tree and decorating it is mine and my sisters!
i just think we have had such a bad year, why not start a bit earlier?

the lights outside always bring a smile to people’s faces, and it’s little things like this that can make this year a bit more bearable!

:five:

:bear:
Reply 11
Original post by chryssucks
oo that’s cool ahah. my dad usually does the outdoor lights with my brother next week because i interfere too much😖 but the tree and decorating it is mine and my sisters!

haha! my dad and brother leave me and mum to do the tree because we get annoyed at them for messing it up! my brother couldn’t be bothered to help with the lights so it was me climbing the tree to put them up outside ahah!
Reply 12
Original post by the bear
:five:

:bear:

:wink:))
Not yet. I'll probably put them up as soon as December starts.
Have you put your decorations up?

If not, when do you usually put them up?

We have put our outdoor lights up but our tree isn’t going up until the 8th of December!

Im always so christmasy but this year i cba i think it is due to year 13 workload i ususally do it on the 1st of december xxx
Reply 15
Original post by Alesha1991
Not yet. I'll probably put them up as soon as December starts.

good idea!
Reply 16
Original post by Pokewars01
Im always so christmasy but this year i cba i think it is due to year 13 workload i ususally do it on the 1st of december xxx

i feel the struggle with the year 13 workload haha! im actually feeling really christmassy at the moment! x
Not yet, waiting for our new tree and stuff... :smile:
i feel the struggle with the year 13 workload haha! im actually feeling really christmassy at the moment! x

im sure ill be fine ill just procrastinate and watch every christmas movie on netflix xx
Been doing some lights, but will do most along with the tree tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest