The Student Room Group

Birthday gift ideas for her

Birthday gift ideas to gift your partner. Unique, meaningful and thoughtful as well as cool gifts and cute.
Reply 1
a book token is always appreciated :yep:
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
a book token is always appreciated :yep:

Yeah it’s my partner birthday I’m going to put more effort than a book token
Reply 3
How are random strangers on the internet going to know what's meaningful to your partner?

I've had Christmas tree and decorations. A VIP day at a football match. Power tools. They're unique - to me.
flowers 1000% just get some cheap ones from idk tesco and put them together nicely urself to make it more "personal" urmm make some like hamper box with loads of stuff she likes idek
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
How are random strangers on the internet going to know what's meaningful to your partner?

I've had Christmas tree and decorations. A VIP day at a football match. Power tools. They're unique - to me.

What would be your best advice then
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1
What would be your best advice then

That you get to know your partner better to understand what is meaningful to them, or you give more context on here and say some of their hobbies and interests so we can make some proper suggestions.
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
That you get to know your partner better to understand what is meaningful to them, or you give more context on here and say some of their hobbies and interests so we can make some proper suggestions.

She says even the small things or moment is valuable to her
Reply 8
I really like the trend of personalized bobbleheads, which are extremely popular now. It's a very unique gift—it literally has the face of your beloved one on it. Yes, it's not among the cheapest, but it's life-lasting.
For this year's Christmas, I ordered a butterfly ring from these guys. She has a big passion for jewelry in general, and I'm pretty sure she will like it. It's really affordable but looks amazing and special.

I got her an Elea Gold ring that is very gorgeous and also affordable. Paid for it 30$.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending