The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Why has UCL not reverted yet?

I finished my UCAS applications by end-September, so I’m getting tensed with time since it’s been over two months since I’ve applied. Why hasn’t UCL reverted yet? I did get an ‘application received’ email around mid-October but I haven’t heard from them since. Is this something to worry about? Have UCL started rolling out offers/rejections?
Reply 1
On portico it says if you haven't received an update or decision in 12 weeks you can log an enquiry
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
omg i feel the same way. i submited in early october and ive heard nothing.. btw has anyone heard from imperial
Original post by Wardyy
omg i feel the same way. i submited in early october and ive heard nothing.. btw has anyone heard from imperial

I applied to imperial too. And they asked me to give an online test around end October. I haven’t heard back from them since. :/
Original post by mac0902
On portico it says if you haven't received an update or decision in 12 weeks you can log an enquiry

I’ll do that if they don’t get back by Christmas. Hopefully they reply🤞
Reply 5
Original post by richie.harvy
I’ll do that if they don’t get back by Christmas. Hopefully they reply🤞

tell us how it goes 😊😊🥺
Also, does anyone know why this is the case with Edinburgh and KCL too? Do they take so many weeks to get back too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending