The Student Room Group

Whic GCSE subjects are the chavviest

Just out of interest

Scroll to see replies

Depends on your interpretation of a "Chav"
Original post by Eaterwheat
Just out of interest

Since compulsory subjects cover the whole GCSE cohort, by population association they must be:

Math's, Science, and English.
(edited 3 years ago)
🤮🤮 PE
definitely - its just another science

Original post by Moonlight rain
🤮🤮 PE
RE
CTEC sport, Child Development, Construction, Catering
They're not really chavvy subjects it just that out of the people considered chavs at my school, these were the subjects that they took
The chavs in my school took things like sociology, health and social care and PE(BTEC)
PE & Business Studies

All the chav kids at my school picked these subjects.
Reply 9
None of them
Health and social, catering, sociology, art
any STEM subjects..absolute useless tosh
Travel and tourism at my school was the only one
Health care, tourism, general studies....**** like that
Reply 14
Original post by Eaterwheat
Just out of interest

PE
For me all the chavs took Health and Social care in my year group and I know some schools offer hair and beauty so possibly that too 😂😂
No longer available as a GCSE - the only option is Computer Science
drama and business defo
the fact y'all using chav even though it's a term used to alienate the council-housed working class demographic and associating them with a particular subject range y'all think is somehow 'beneath you' even though it's all worth the same don't sit right with me :/ same lot probably still using gay as an insult...
Original post by veampleo
the fact y'all using chav even though it's a term used to alienate the council-housed working class demographic and associating them with a particular subject range y'all think is somehow 'beneath you' even though it's all worth the same don't sit right with me :/ same lot probably still using gay as an insult...

I’m gay and live on a council estate 🤣
I do not think it’s offensive and this thread is obviously a joke
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest