The Student Room Group

"How is the end of Roman Britain best explained?"

"How is the end of Roman Britain best explained?"
Tell me more.
Reply 2
Original post by tinygirl96
Tell me more.

so bacially the question is asking what is your opinion on the end of roman Britain, so did it end in 410 or did it continue?
No. Find some articles on Roman Britain and put that information into your own words.
Reply 4
No. Find some articles on Roman Britain and put that information into your own words.

lol, I have already done that.
Reply 5

also, what do you mean "no" I did this assignment a few weeks back, I just want to know what OTHER PEOPLE think of this question, because I have to admit it was a hard question, but I got through it.
Reply 6
Original post by Lmcconachie
also, what do you mean "no" I did this assignment a few weeks back, I just want to know what OTHER PEOPLE think of this question, because I have to admit it was a hard question, but I got through it.

also finding articles on the internet about Roman Britain is pretty hard (like I mean really hard), luckily I have resources to help me.

You would have elicited more responses had you explained this. As it is I suspect that most readers assumed that you were simply trying to get someone to do your homework for you.
Reply 8
Original post by ageshallnot
You would have elicited more responses had you explained this. As it is I suspect that most readers assumed that you were simply trying to get someone to do your homework for you.

yeah, you are right, I should have been much more clear, really sorry.
yeah, you are right, I should have been much more clear, really sorry.

What conclusions did you come to?
Reply 10
Original post by ageshallnot
What conclusions did you come to?

that it was caused by multiple different factors including the constant pressure on other parts of the empire, the barbarian conspiracy was a massive factor at the end of roman Britain, economic decline (which can be shown by the reduction of coin clipping) and so on.
that it was caused by multiple different factors including the constant pressure on other parts of the empire, the barbarian conspiracy was a massive factor at the end of roman Britain, economic decline (which can be shown by the reduction of coin clipping) and so on.

I don't know a huge amount about the subject but I'd have been interested in defining what is meant by a) "Roman Britain" and b) "the end".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending