The Student Room Group

Admiral General Graduate Interview

I have completed online tests and a one hour interview- now been invited to the second and final interview!

Has anyone got through to Admiral's general graduate final stage interview before? How is it different from the first interview? What questions did you get asked?

Thanks!!

Scroll to see replies

How was your one hour interview? I have mine on Friday. Still not too sure about my written exercise.
Reply 2
How was the interview? I have my interview on Monday too, I'm also unsure about my written exercise.
Original post by DYLAN98DM
How was your one hour interview? I have mine on Friday. Still not too sure about my written exercise.

Hey! It went well, my interviewer was lovely and asked many of the generic interview questions you would expect about my skills and qualities, why i want the role, situational questions, and 'tell me about a time when you...' questions.

In terms of the written exercise, for me I didn't get asked many questions that were directly related to what I wrote. In my experience it felt like the written exercise was just a way to get us thinking about the car insurance industry prior to the interview, so that I was more confident answering questions about car insurance and the future of the car industry with self-driving cars in mind.

Plan answers to generic interview questions and do some research on Admiral and the insurance industry and you'll do great! The interviewer was really reassuring throughout the hour and made me feel at ease.
Original post by hannah333davis
Hey! It went well, my interviewer was lovely and asked many of the generic interview questions you would expect about my skills and qualities, why i want the role, situational questions, and 'tell me about a time when you...' questions.

In terms of the written exercise, for me I didn't get asked many questions that were directly related to what I wrote. In my experience it felt like the written exercise was just a way to get us thinking about the car insurance industry prior to the interview, so that I was more confident answering questions about car insurance and the future of the car industry with self-driving cars in mind.

Plan answers to generic interview questions and do some research on Admiral and the insurance industry and you'll do great! The interviewer was really reassuring throughout the hour and made me feel at ease.

I just got invited to another interview!! wbu?
Reply 5

How long did they take to inform you that you were successful?

Hey, congrats!! I have my second interview in one week. When do you have yours?
Pretty sure this second interview is the final one :smile:
Original post by Gutobryn
How long did they take to inform you that you were successful?

I did mine on the Friday and they emailed me on Monday!
Hey, congrats!! I have my second interview in one week. When do you have yours?
Pretty sure this second interview is the final one :smile:

Yeah i think it is and mines this Friday!! wbu?
Yeah i think it is and mines this Friday!! wbu?

Good luck for Friday, mines on Monday! Let me know how it goes :smile:
Good luck for Friday, mines on Monday! Let me know how it goes :smile:

Heyy, how did it go? i kinda flopped on mine! my nerves got the better of me
Heyy, how did it go? i kinda flopped on mine! my nerves got the better of me

Hey! I'm sure you did better than you think- I felt nervous too. I think mine went okay, i found it quite similar to the first interview, although the questions about Admiral and the insurance industry + challenges were a little tricky. When did they say you'd hear back? I was told before christmas or in 2-3 weeks
Hey! I'm sure you did better than you think- I felt nervous too. I think mine went okay, i found it quite similar to the first interview, although the questions about Admiral and the insurance industry + challenges were a little tricky. When did they say you'd hear back? I was told before christmas or in 2-3 weeks

I was told last interviews are on 4th dec and we'll hear back after!
Anyone heard back yet? I had my final interview on the 1st!
Original post by TiredGooner

I got an email this week saying that we should hear back by the end of next week :smile: They're still making final decisions!
Original post by TiredGooner

I had an email to say they've finished all interviews and will get back to me by the end of next week! hope yours went well!
I got an email this week saying that we should hear back by the end of next week :smile: They're still making final decisions!

Yea I got this too, shouldn’t be long now, good luck!!
I had an email to say they've finished all interviews and will get back to me by the end of next week! hope yours went well!

Thanks, wasn’t too bad, situational questions were tough but fingers crossed, good luck!
Any updates?!
Still nothing on my end

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending