The Student Room Group

Btec unit 6 principles of management - jan 2021

Hi guys, if you have any information about the exam in January 2021, let me and others know in the comments!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by johnathanadair
Hi guys, if you have any information about the exam in January 2021, let me and others know in the comments!

if you have any ideas about what could potentially come up, it will also be appreciated!
I have just received the case study aswell. pls share info about it im struggling
Original post by johnathanadair

yeah man, struggling a lot need help asap and anyone who has any idea on what the question could be, please share.
Anyone know what motivational theory is being used?
Reply 5
35 quid?!?! Damn...
Can I just warn people not to pay money (especially £35) for notes that promise to get them a Distinction in the exam. Part A has been pre released to everyone and gives you background that you need. The actual exam question is unknown until the day of the exam and as such anything you buy can only be a guess as to what might be covered. You would be safer looking at the specification and ensuring you revise all of the main theorists that you should have already covered in class. Additionally look at examples of previous exam notes and examiners reports on the website to see where marks are awarded.https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/btec-nationals/business-2016.coursematerials.html#%2FfilterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FExternal-assessments (bamtutor- BTEC examiner)
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by bamtutor
Can I just warn people not to pay money (especially £35) for notes that promise to get them a Distinction in the exam. Part A has been pre released to everyone and gives you background that you need. The actual exam question is unknown until the day of the exam and as such anything you buy can only be a guess as to what might be covered. You would be safer looking at the specification and ensuring you revise all of the main theorists that you should have already covered in class. Additionally look at examples of previous exam notes and examiners reports on the website to see where marks are awarded.https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/btec-nationals/business-2016.coursematerials.html#%2FfilterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FExternal-assessments (bamtutor- BTEC examiner)

If people are that desperate for a high-quality distinction graded which HAS BEEN REVIEWED BY THE TEACHER AND QUOTED DISTINCTION i think it is perfectly fine. if you have the extra cash then go for it. no one is forcing you. The seller is even a silver-rated with many 5 star reviews and has sold more than 90 documents. you can be the judge on if it's credible or not. But obviously yes, look at the examiner's report and see where marks are awarded. But if you want a shortcut and have extra cash, feel free to get your hands on if you feel its right to do so.
Original post by Shadow2020
If people are that desperate for a high-quality distinction graded which HAS BEEN REVIEWED BY THE TEACHER AND QUOTED DISTINCTION i think it is perfectly fine. if you have the extra cash then go for it. no one is forcing you. The seller is even a silver-rated with many 5 star reviews and has sold more than 90 documents. you can be the judge on if it's credible or not. But obviously yes, look at the examiner's report and see where marks are awarded. But if you want a shortcut and have extra cash, feel free to get your hands on if you feel its right to do so.

The point is that it can't have been reviewed by a teacher and quoted distinction because the exam hasn't been sat yet and therefore your teacher cannot know the answer. If what you are selling is a Distinction piece of work from previous years then the format will be the same, but the focus of Part B cannot be the same. I AM A BTEC EXAMINER and therefore know what Im talking about so its the principle and not the money thats bothering me.
The point is that it can't have been reviewed by a teacher and quoted distinction because the exam hasn't been sat yet and therefore your teacher cannot know the answer. If what you are selling is a Distinction piece of work from previous years then the format will be the same, but the focus of Part B cannot be the same. I AM A BTEC EXAMINER and therefore know what Im talking about so its the principle and not the money thats bothering me.

its student room not examiner room
Original post by randomguy55
its student room not examiner room

and I think you will find that there a lot of teachers and examiners on TSR who happily give regular advice. Its up to you whether you take it or leave it. If you are happy to pay £35 for 'help' from someone who -if you look at all of his other posts- appears to just keep posting stuff that encourages people to buy from him then go ahead.
Hi there... I hope you are doing well. I am currently revising for principle and management but I am struggling because I don’t know what is going to come up in the exam. However... I do not want to fail these exams... I want to pass and I am stressing about these exams. I am aware you have some notes available for clockwise? Like what should be written on those notes. Is it okay if I can have some help. Thankyou much appreciated!
Original post by pavandeep34
Anyone know what motivational theory is being used?

Yes..need help?
Reply 13
If anyone has any info that’ll help, I’d be very grateful if you could send it to me, I really would like to pass this
School openings are being delayed. Does anyone know if exam dates have changed or if exams have been cancelled? Many thanks
Original post by TheGod76474
School openings are being delayed. Does anyone know if exam dates have changed or if exams have been cancelled? Many thanks

Hi,

We are still looking to confirm this as the details were a little vague, but these exams are set to go ahead on the dates previously set out!
Reply 16
Hi, can anyone help me with the correct theorist? Also will this exam be going ahead next week bearing in mind there’s a delay until the week of the 11th?
can you please send me the link
Original post by TheGod76474

The exams are still going ahead

Agreed. That is cheating and plagiarism in my view unless you cite and use it as a source as opposed to just copying it verbatim and passing it off as your own work.
Original post by Shadow2020

No. This is wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending