The Student Room Group

Unit 6 principles of management exam

What is the question for Activity 2 in the PowerPoint slides and what issues should I talk about?
Original post by anahitamas17
What is the question for Activity 2 in the PowerPoint slides and what issues should I talk about?

strategic objectives,
challenges, proposals
recommendations that you wrote in the report
it up to you how you explain it in your speaker notes
Hope this helps
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Kiarnasmith
strategic objectives,
challenges, proposals
recommendations that you wrote in the report
it up to you how you explain it in your speaker notes
Hope this helps

Could you please give me a example of the issues I should say?
isssues are unsuitable management style, low motivation, lack of motivation,declining sales,unsuitable work force, highstaff turnover. if you search online on the student room if you search unit 6 principles of management 2024 you can see theories to that relate to them
Reply 4
isssues are unsuitable management style, low motivation, lack of motivation,declining sales,unsuitable work force, highstaff turnover. if you search online on the student room if you search unit 6 principles of management 2024 you can see theories to that relate to them

I have already done my 3 issues for activity 1 and the issues are some of the things that you mentioned, I'm just stuck for Activity 2 because idk what the question will be since they will give us the question on the day of the exam
I have already done my 3 issues for activity 1 and the issues are some of the things that you mentioned, I'm just stuck for Activity 2 because idk what the question will be since they will give us the question on the day of the exam

Yeah you just have to revise possible scenarios like it could be motivation, functions of management

Is activity 2 only for the report, I myself am not sure.
Reply 7
hi,
has anyone got any ideas of what to include in the SWOT and PESTLE of the business. im struggling with the strengths
Reply 8
Is activity 2 only for the report, I myself am not sure.

No, there's Activity 1 which is the report and then Activity 2 is the PowerPoint presentations
Reply 9
Original post by ella665
hi,
has anyone got any ideas of what to include in the SWOT and PESTLE of the business. im struggling with the strengths

Pretty sure you don’t do neither a SWOT or PESTLE for the Unit 6 principles of management exam, that is just for Unit 7 Business decision making.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending