The Student Room Group

Aviva Graduate Leadership programme 2020-2021

Hi, I thought I would start this thread as I have yet not come across one for the next year's intake. I was wondering if anyone else is out there who has applied for Aviva's graduate programs and if so, which one?
How is the application process going and what stages are you all on? It would be good to have a support system during the process. I hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I was told I passed the Video Interview today now waiting to see if I have an assessment centre
Reply 2
Original post by aaynm4
I was told I passed the Video Interview today now waiting to see if I have an assessment centre

Hi, I too received that email. I think it was about 3 weeks ago. I hope we get through to the AC. good luck!
Reply 3
Hi, I've got the video interview to complete soon! I've seen that is strengths-based so harder to prepare for, but wondered if you had any tips/insights into what it is like, thank you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by jwg1919
Hi, I've got the video interview to complete soon! I've seen that is strengths-based so harder to prepare for, but wondered if you had any tips/insights into what it is like, thank you :smile:

Hi, the questions will all be based upon you and your past experiences. The recruiters are just looking to know you better and to evaluate if or not you will be a good fit for the role and the company as a whole. I would advise visiting their career website and looking at some sample interview questions. There are quite a few there, that would be a good starting point. Let me know if you can’t find them, I will then drop in the link here.
Also, just be yourself, dress as if you were going in for an interview, have the right lighting and most importantly be sure to look into the camera. Please do practice that well before your interview. Although, I think you will get a few practice questions before you start your interview. And just take your time, do keep reflecting back to their values and go in with a positive mindset. I wish you luck, let me know if you need any more help. And yeah, do have a structure in your mind, keep your answers clear and make sure that you answer what you are asked. I believe you get 1 and a half minute to answer each question and honestly, from my experience, the time is not enough. So prepare your answers accordingly. Cheers.
Reply 5
Original post by Rvm
Hi, the questions will all be based upon you and your past experiences. The recruiters are just looking to know you better and to evaluate if or not you will be a good fit for the role and the company as a whole. I would advise visiting their career website and looking at some sample interview questions. There are quite a few there, that would be a good starting point. Let me know if you can’t find them, I will then drop in the link here.
Also, just be yourself, dress as if you were going in for an interview, have the right lighting and most importantly be sure to look into the camera. Please do practice that well before your interview. Although, I think you will get a few practice questions before you start your interview. And just take your time, do keep reflecting back to their values and go in with a positive mindset. I wish you luck, let me know if you need any more help. And yeah, do have a structure in your mind, keep your answers clear and make sure that you answer what you are asked. I believe you get 1 and a half minute to answer each question and honestly, from my experience, the time is not enough. So prepare your answers accordingly. Cheers.

That's a great help, thank you very much
Hi does anyone know what the critical reasoning test entails?
Anyone received an invite for AC?
Reply 8
Has anyone been updated on AC?
Original post by Rvm
Has anyone been updated on AC?

Have you? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Justanotheruser:
Have you? :smile:

No, not yet
I have a date but I am still waiting for a call and my schedule. That all happens closer to the AC date though..
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 12
Has anyone got a date for AC for leadership grad program yet?
Reply 13
I haven’t but I know someone who has, so I have definitely not been selected for that AC. Still fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Does anybody know if they are supposed to have multiple ACs?
Original post by Mariamif
Does anybody know if they are supposed to have multiple ACs?

Yeah I think they are
Anyone had an update yet?
Reply 17
Has anyone had an AC yet? I was hoping you could share some information about what the mini exercises are like please
Should hear back by Friday, emails going out this week apparently (contacted them asking)
Original post by jjhoney_josh
Should hear back by Friday, emails going out this week apparently (contacted them asking)

Emails going out for what sorry? To let us know whether we've reached an AC or not? Thanks for getting in touch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending