The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Philosophy and Politics at Exeter

I've got an offer for philosophy and politics at Exeter University. I was wondering if there is anyone who has any information on the course at that university. Or if there is anyone who could tell me a little about the university itself? My other choices are: Brighton, Bristol, Essex and Southampton. I'm leaning towards Exeter at the moment, but I'd like to find out more about the university/area.

Any responses would be appreciated, thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
I've got an offer for philosophy and politics at Exeter University. I was wondering if there is anyone who has any information on the course at that university. Or if there is anyone who could tell me a little about the university itself? My other choices are: Brighton, Bristol, Essex and Southampton. I'm leaning towards Exeter at the moment, but I'd like to find out more about the university/area.

Hi Anonymous,

Hopefully some of our students get back to you on here. However, in the meantime, you might be interested in trying our ask a current student messaging service. One of the students does Classical studies and Philosophy and another does International Relations- these will be the best two students to provide you with an insight into the areas you would like to study. They will both be very happy to answer questions about the course. 

You should have also received information about virtual applicant visit days in March- these will provide you with opportunties to speak to staff and students invovled with Politics and Philosophy, and the university more generally. I would recommend booking on to these events if you haven't already.

Do let me know if you have any specific questions that I can help you with. Otherwise, good luck with your decision making! 

Melody 
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
(edited 3 years ago)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there, can i ask what your offer is please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending