The Student Room Group

Continued... DWP Work Coach Vacancies July, September, November 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey guys. I was wandering if anyone could advise me on what I should do. Basically on my initial application form, I answered "No" to the "Are you currently employed?" question. I work part-time sat/sun only but I'm currently on furlough so I was kinda confused. Is there any way I can change this? Or should I wait until PECs? I don't want it to affect my application 😔
Reply 21
Original post by Az0107
Hey guys. I was wandering if anyone could advise me on what I should do. Basically on my initial application form, I answered "No" to the "Are you currently employed?" question. I work part-time sat/sun only but I'm currently on furlough so I was kinda confused. Is there any way I can change this? Or should I wait until PECs? I don't want it to affect my application 😔

Send them an e-mail and explain, they will simply open the form back up for editing through your portal ☺️ You are correct though, although you are on furlough, you are still employed [email protected]
Does anyone know if I can use a friend who I have not worked with professionally for my countersignatory?
Original post by Ben4
Does anyone know if I can use a friend who I have not worked with professionally for my countersignatory?

Yes I did. As long as they fit the other criteria it will be fine.
Reply 24
How long do Vetting usually take to respond to an email? I’ve been waiting a week...
Original post by Sa05y1
How long do Vetting usually take to respond to an email? I’ve been waiting a week...

They responded to me in 3 days but i sent a chaser email after two days
Original post by thursday2020
Yes I did. As long as they fit the other criteria it will be fine.

Thank you! Did you put them down as ‘friend’ on the ‘relationship to countersignatory’ question?
Does anyone know if they always contact the countersignatory?

I have an offer and a start date but PECs are still being completed so quite keen to get them done before I start (still have a month). I know my employer has been contacted and returned the reference (I’ve had DBS & occupational health done too) but as yet my countersignatory hasn’t, although I have told them to check their junk email just in case.
Original post by Ben4
Thank you! Did you put them down as ‘friend’ on the ‘relationship to countersignatory’ question?

I did, just make sure you put their personal address and contact details down if you don't know them professionally.
Reply 29
I am fed up with DWP.

I completed a RTW interview for two applications at the same time. I have completed PECs for these two as well.

I am scheduled to complete another RTW interview for a separate application today.l

However, my portal also says that I am scheduled for a RTW interview for an application that I’ve completed PECs for....

Who on Earth is running this **** show, honestly 🤯
....08776FBA-2345-4066-AE7B-7B05B8865A73.jpg
What kind of recruitment process is this ?? Madness jump through all the hoops get conditional offer and then after pecs get put on reserve !! Absolute joke ....so annoyed 😒
Original post by mollyrose3108
They responded to me in 3 days but i sent a chaser email after two days

what's the email address to send?
Original post by rachystewart
what's the email address to send?

[email protected]
Finally got the call for Black Country!!!!

I start 1st March. Things are definitely on the move now for us all.. about time after applying back
In September! 😁
Original post by Claire0405

I start 1st March. Things are definitely on the move now for us all.. about time after applying back
In September! 😁

awwh congratulations!! :h::h:
Reply 35
Original post by Claire0405

In September! 😁

Congratulations 👏👏
hey guys ! finally found the new thread hahaha

got the call today !! offer to work at the Derby branch - my last option and quite a commute but already commuting far for work now so I accepted :smile: start date 22nd February
does anyone know if we are able to remove a location preference from our application? ive realized its too far and its number 5 on my application
Original post by graceyfelz
hey guys ! finally found the new thread hahaha

got the call today !! offer to work at the Derby branch - my last option and quite a commute but already commuting far for work now so I accepted :smile: start date 22nd February

Congrats!!!!
Reply 39
Original post by mollyrose3108
does anyone know if we are able to remove a location preference from our application? ive realized its too far and its number 5 on my application

I am wondering the same thing as well.

I stupidly thought I HAD to pick up to 5 for two applications 😑

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending