The Student Room Group

Kate and Queen special address

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-kate-middleton-plan-special-23542137.amp

In order to combat the spoilt Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. Definitely a good idea.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by jackmarshal757
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-kate-middleton-plan-special-23542137.amp

I’m order to combat the spoilt Meghan Markle and Prince William. Definitely a good idea.

I think you mean Prince Harry 🤣

Meh. I don't give a toss about that stupid family. Will and Kate seem nice enough though even if Will is a bit dim. They're basically state funded celebrity's at this point.
(edited 3 years ago)
That the establishment right wing press devote far more time to and that the Royal Family is far more publicly critical of Harry and Meghan than Prince Andrew says a lot.
Original post by Starship Trooper
I think you mean Prince Harry 🤣

Meh. I don't give a toss about that stupid family. Will and Kate seem nice enough though even if Will is a bit dim. They're basically state funded celebrity's at this point.

Oh no, whoops my bad!
Original post by Calibrated.
That the establishment right wing press devote far more time to and that the Royal Family is far more publicly critical of Harry and Meghan than Prince Andrew says a lot.

Which establishment right wing press? They devoted an awful lot of time to it when it was happening
Reply 5
This is good to hear.

As somebody that has become more royalist over the years (republicanism is about the most pointless example of change for the UK possible) I have been disappointed with how Meghan has ruined Prince Harry.

Royals and American women it seems are no good combined. I expect they'll divorce.
Original post by Rakas21
This is good to hear.

As somebody that has become more royalist over the years (republicanism is about the most pointless example of change for the UK possible) I have been disappointed with how Meghan has ruined Prince Harry.

Royals and American women it seems are no good combined. I expect they'll divorce.

I do see it happening in the future, it appears as though Meghan is running the show in the marriage
Original post by jackmarshal757
Which establishment right wing press? They devoted an awful lot of time to it when it was happening

Which is the point. Andrew has largely disappeared from the pages of the Mail/Express. While Harry makes the headlines every time he sneezes.
Original post by Calibrated.
Which is the point. Andrew has largely disappeared from the pages of the Mail/Express..

Ok what are the Mirror/ Guardian doing that the express/ mail should be RE prince Andrew?
Original post by Rakas21
This is good to hear.

Especially overbearing attention seekers like her.
Original post by TCA2b
Especially overbearing attention seekers like her.

She wanted the fame, but on her own terms. She seems like a narc tbh
In for anything Kate Middleton related. She’s so overwhelmingly beautiful.
Original post by imlikeahermit
In for anything Kate Middleton related. She’s so overwhelmingly beautiful.

You think? Never seen the appeal in her, she looks super generic imo! xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending