The Student Room Group

she touches my thigh a lot

hi there,
so there is this girl I talk to and I've noticed that she pats me on the shoulder, upper arm, back and thigh quite a lot. what does it mean ? shes quite a touchy person with other people aswell but never the thigh.
she is a gold digger
Stay away from that **** bro she'll ****ing trample on your heart
⁀⊙﹏☉⁀
she's a ****ed woman dont **** yourself over...
She's certainly touchy feely, I would ask what her intentions are.
Whenever I touch a man's thighs that means I want it

Sometimes I grab more 😶 Jesus help me. 😔
Reply 5
Sexual harassment

Posted from TSR Mobile
She checking to see if you skip leg day.
Well its might either mean nothing or it might mean something but only way to know is to be that same way back
Reply 8
I ain't saying she a gold digger..
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
hi there,
so there is this girl I talk to and I've noticed that she pats me on the shoulder, upper arm, back and thigh quite a lot. what does it mean ? shes quite a touchy person with other people aswell but never the thigh.

Sexual assault, sexual molestation. Report her to the Police and begin taking photos if she does it again. Works noth ways, not just men touching up women....

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi there,

I want to do that to KOREAN OR CHINESE BF
I want to do that to KOREAN OR CHINESE BF

You weird *******
You weird *******

BISH that is why I am on anon. I am slutty but only with east asians
BISH that is why I am on anon. I am slutty but only with east asians

Bts is ass. Just wanted to put it out there
Bts is ass. Just wanted to put it out there

Bts and blackpink are 10x talented than all of us . plus asian men look better than most white or black or indian men. With women Idk who are most attractive, I assume most men like white women most

even average east asian looks better . they look youthful, have muscles, have good skin, no body hair, cute, eyes unique shape. only problem is they shorter and a lot have worse vision/wear glasses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending