The Student Room Group

clearing 2021

any clearing courses for dentistry related courses
The only advice I can give in addition to everything above is that you’ll just have to check UCAS yourself from time to time.
There’s nothing on there for dentistry at the moment and is very unlikely to have anything at all, hence why I haven’t made a thread for it. Dental schools operate a reserve/ waiting list which they pick students from, rather than extra or clearing.
Reply 2
thank you x i thought so just wanted to make sure x
Reply 3
Original post by Mesopotamian.
The only advice I can give in addition to everything above is that you’ll just have to check UCAS yourself from time to time.
There’s nothing on there for dentistry at the moment and is very unlikely to have anything at all, hence why I haven’t made a thread for it. Dental schools operate a reserve/ waiting list which they pick students from, rather than extra or clearing.

thank you x was thinking to do that as i am in year 13 and can always reapeat the year if needed
Original post by Fizariaz
thank you x was thinking to do that as i am in year 13 and can always reapeat the year if needed

By “repeat” do you mean that you don’t have the required grades?
Reply 5
Original post by Mesopotamian.
By “repeat” do you mean that you don’t have the required grades?

yep with teachers grades im not sure i would have the required grades for this years anyways as my ucas predictions were lower than my target grades set by the school
Original post by Fizariaz
yep with teachers grades im not sure i would have the required grades for this years anyways as my ucas predictions were lower than my target grades set by the school

I see, there will probably be an opportunity to sit autumn or summer exams next year so try to prepare for those.

Quick Reply

Latest