The Student Room Group

Did exams in 2021 and want to apply to UCAS clearing but don't know how?

I did my exams in 2021 and want to apply to UCAS clearing but I do not know how to. Can anybody help??
You should be able to start a new application on the ucas website - that is still available.

You’ll need a PS but I would say apply without a reference on UCAS and ALSO contact your college tomorrow and ask them to email you a pdf academic reference asap so you can send it to universities directly if it’s required.
Original post by diamondgem
I did my exams in 2021 and want to apply to UCAS clearing but I do not know how to. Can anybody help??

Wow. Talk about leaving it until the last minute! Did you only decide today that this is something you wanted to do? :smile:

You need to register with UCAS (here) and then complete an application, where you'll be asked for the obvious information (name, address, what your qualifications are, details of a referee, a personal statement, etc.).

Once that's done you could search on UCAS for courses in Clearing, or if you have any target unis in mind you could go straight to their web sites and check what courses they have in Clearing there.

You would then contact the unis which had courses of interest (either via their Clearing hotline or via a "register interest" button on their web site, if they have one). Once you've got an informal offer, it'd be back to UCAS to apply formally.

You will have a busy day, I suspect. Good luck. :crossedf:
Reply 3
Yes - all fine, have your a Level and GCSE certificates with you when you phone Unis.

What subject are you interested in?
Original post by diamondgem

Call up the uni's you're interested in and have all your information to hand as they will ask you questions about your grades.
This thread has all the Clearing helpline numbers in.
Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending