The Student Room Group

Manchester A104 / A106 2021 Offer Holders

Welcome to the University of Manchester A104 / A106 2021 Entry Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello everyone else!
Original post by vitaminC&D
Hello everyone else!

Hiiiiii!
Original post by Tomike-s122
Hiiiiii!

anyone know when we can book accommodation?
Reply 4
Hello!!
Reply 5
Hi everyone! Massive congratulations on getting offers!
Reply 6
Hiii! well done everyone!!!!!!!
Yooooo
Reply 8
Hi everyone! Big congrats :smile:
Reply 9
Hi I got an offer for medicine at Manchester and Plymouth and can't pick please help!!!! :frown:
Original post by em2831
Hi I got an offer for medicine at Manchester and Plymouth and can't pick please help!!!! :frown:

Congratulations on your offers! It’s a nice problem to have.

Unfortunately only you can make this decision. I’d look into a scoring system for all the important elements and go from there. Choose the highest scorer and if it’s a draw toss a coin. If your disappointed with the result, go with the other 😂 Good luck.
Reply 11
Original post by Bubblegum like
Congratulations on your offers! It’s a nice problem to have.

Unfortunately only you can make this decision. I’d look into a scoring system for all the important elements and go from there. Choose the highest scorer and if it’s a draw toss a coin. If your disappointed with the result, go with the other 😂 Good luck.

Thats such a great idea thank you so much!!!!
Hey guys,

Congrats on your offers!

I am a first year medic at Manchester.

If you have any questions let me know.
Got an offer for the Manchester medicine A104 course, just wondering if anyone knows what accommodation is popular with Med students in Manchester ? Do they tend to go to Fallowfield?
Original post by catherine468
Got an offer for the Manchester medicine A104 course, just wondering if anyone knows what accommodation is popular with Med students in Manchester ? Do they tend to go to Fallowfield?

Hey, I’ve applied to A104 but still waiting to hear. If I do get the offer, I’ll definitely do fallowfield for all my choices.
Original post by catherine468

Yeah, Fallowfield is where everybody is.

If you are a sesh head then Oak is the place for you.

You will actually get 0 sleep there.

If that's not what you want then don't put it as one of your options.

All the rest in fallow are fine.

Unsworth is the best. It is brand new and really really nice.

Don't make the mistake of applying to Victoria Park, everybody I know that lives there is always coming to fallow for a good time.
Original post by TheHumerusMedic
Yeah, Fallowfield is where everybody is.

If you are a sesh head then Oak is the place for you.

You will actually get 0 sleep there.

If that's not what you want then don't put it as one of your options.

All the rest in fallow are fine.

Unsworth is the best. It is brand new and really really nice.

Don't make the mistake of applying to Victoria Park, everybody I know that lives there is always coming to fallow for a good time.

this is v helpful, thank you! I honestly have no idea which med school im gonna choose im the most indecisive person
Hi guys!! Congrats everyone on getting offers:smile:

Does anyone know how the application process works - is it first come first serve? And are there any that are extremely popular and often get oversubscribed early on?

Also, what are people’s thoughts on fallowfield? Oak house is the one that all my (non med) friends are thinking of applying to and where our older friends who are already at Manchester recommended, but idk if it would be difficult, as a med student, to work hard without getting too distracted. Thanks!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by sophia28
this is v helpful, thank you! I honestly have no idea which med school im gonna choose im the most indecisive person

What are your options?
hi! any internationals here?

Latest

Trending

Trending