The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream SDIP 2020/2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I got an offer today, I’ve accepted it.
Reply 81
Original post by Aaron Dion
The confirmation email asks you to upload ID documents for checking, but it doesn't say where to upload to. Do you guys know where to do this? Or shall you email your document to fast stream support email address? I am confused. Thanks !

Hi, I’ve sent all my documents to the fast stream support email address provided in the document that was sent to us of what ID we can send
Reply 82
Original post by Aaron Dion
I see. Did you just reply the email directly? I noticed that the email address confirming the offer is actually different the support email address provided within the email.

No, I opened up the link sent to us from the offer email, and copy&pasted the email address that was on the document, and sent my IDs there
Has anyone reached out to Fast stream application support with any success? I emailed them two days ago, just wondering how long I might expect to wait for a response :smile: TIA!
Original post by oliviaminor
Has anyone reached out to Fast stream application support with any success? I emailed them two days ago, just wondering how long I might expect to wait for a response :smile: TIA!

Still waiting to hear back from SDIP myself... is there anyone else still waiting?
Reply 85
Original post by Argonaute
Still waiting to hear back from SDIP myself... is there anyone else still waiting?

Yeah I am! Can I ask what your location preferences were?
Original post by Argonaute

Ahh I’ve personally heard back with my offer, I just had a question about the background check which I emailed to ask I think there are plenty who haven’t heard back with their decision though so you aren’t alone!
I’m still waiting too, don’t feel overly optimistic
I received an offer yesterday but looking at last years thread I’m not overly optimistic that the SDIP will be happening in its usual way this year as the majority of civil servants are stilling working from home. Has anyone heard if we are doing the SDIP remotely?
Reply 89
Original post by Jonesy49
I received an offer yesterday but looking at last years thread I’m not overly optimistic that the SDIP will be happening in its usual way this year as the majority of civil servants are stilling working from home. Has anyone heard if we are doing the SDIP remotely?

Hi, a fast streamer I spoke to on LinkedIn said they didn’t know if it would be remote or not.
Original post by MvcLaw
Hi, a fast streamer I spoke to on LinkedIn said they didn’t know if it would be remote or not.

Yeah perhaps it’s too early. I have a feeling we could be waiting a while yet then to be told our locations etc. Last year a lot of SDIP interns weren’t told until June and for many it was a deferral or a remote internship in the end.
Reply 91
Original post by Jonesy49
Yeah perhaps it’s too early. I have a feeling we could be waiting a while yet then to be told our locations etc. Last year a lot of SDIP interns weren’t told until June and for many it was a deferral or a remote internship in the end.

Wow, I didn’t think it would be that late but I suppose it makes sense. I’d like to know what department beforehand though, I’m curious to know which I’m in. What were your preferences?
Original post by MvcLaw
Wow, I didn’t think it would be that late but I suppose it makes sense. I’d like to know what department beforehand though, I’m curious to know which I’m in. What were your preference

Can we view our preferences anywhere? Can't remember the order...
Original post by FutureTuition
Can we view our preferences anywhere? Can't remember the order...

Yeah if you go into your application on the portal and press view your submitted answers in the 3rd stage. I don't think you can view them if you've had an offer though!
Reply 94
Original post by tsrpol
Yeah if you go into your application on the portal and press view your submitted answers in the 3rd stage. I don't think you can view them if you've had an offer though!

Can confirm, you can’t view them if you’ve got an offer.
Reply 95
Hi, is anyone else a deferral candidate from last year? Does anyone know if we have to send proof of our ID again or when they'll get back to us about placements?
Reply 96
Heya, I was wondering if possible if someone could post when they find out if the internships will be remote or not? I'm currently waiting on FSB for Fast Stream but have been offered a position elsewhere, so I'm out of the loop with any correspondence regarding SDIP as they process Fast Stream first, but I'm still keen to have as much info as possible, thank you:smile:
Reply 97
Original post by oliviaminor
Ahh I’ve personally heard back with my offer, I just had a question about the background check which I emailed to ask I think there are plenty who haven’t heard back with their decision though so you aren’t alone!

I had my interview for SDIP last Wednesday after failing Fast Stream FSB, so they are still doing interviews atm! Hopefully they will finish soon and then everyone will hear back :smile:
Original post by tsrpol

Original post by MvcLaw
Can confirm, you can’t view them if you’ve got an offer.

Thank you!
Just got an offer - feeling really chuffed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending