The Student Room Group

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ The Official Ramadan 2021 Thread ♥

🌼 Hello there/ assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh🌼

🌼 Welcome to the Official Ramadan 2021 thread. I thought I would take the opportunity to make this and to gather the Muslim Community on TSR for Ramadan 2021. 🌼

🌼Ramadan is fast approaching with just over 2 weeks till it starts! It officially begins on the 13th of April (at least that's what my calendar says hehe) and I thought it would be a nice idea if Muslims on here could maybe talk about Ramadan and share experiences and just get in the mood for the blessed month! 🌼

🌼Ramadan is a time where we become thankful for what we have and try and boost our faith and in these hard times, boosting our faith would be great! So let's all come together this Ramadan and remember it like no other. 🌼

🌼 Some things you can do this Ramadan: 🌼

- Do your Salah! I know this might be a hard one especially for those who haven't prayed much this past year but praying in Ramadan can increase your thawab (reward);

- Read the Quran! Reading the Quran in Ramadan can make you feel more spiritual and connected to Allah subhanahu wa t'alah. Last year in Ramadan, I read the Quran 3 times and it made me feel more connected to my religion so this Ramadan, have a go at reading the Quran! Even if it is just a few pages. reading the Quran will give you a lot of thawab!;

- This is something you don't really have to do but I suggest doing it and that is podcasts! Listen to some Islamic podcasts or listen to some Islamic lectures. In Ramadan, I didn't listen to music and music is a big part of me and because I didn't listen to music I needed an alternative, so I started to listen to Islamic podcasts! I think listening to Dr Zakir Naik and Mufti Menk helped me a lot and maybe it will help you too!

🌼 Also, here is a link to the Ramadan prayers times for the UK in April 2021 🌼

Spoiler

🌼 Please feel free to post on here any tips and advice for fasting and Ramadan in general and you can post on here as little or as much as you like and feel free to have a chat with the other Muslims on here! 🌼

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful Ramadan!
🌼 Ramadan Mubarak! 🌼
Hayden x
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AestheticStudying

🌼 Hello there/ assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh🌼

🌼 Welcome to the Official Ramadan 2021 thread. I thought I would take the opportunity to make this and to gather the Muslim Community on TSR for Ramadan 2021. 🌼

🌼Ramadan is fast approaching with just over 2 weeks till it starts! It officially begins on the 13th of April (at least that's what my calendar says hehe) and I thought it would be a nice idea if Muslims on here could maybe talk about Ramadan and share experiences and just get in the mood for the blessed month! 🌼

🌼Ramadan is a time where we become thankful for what we have and try and boost our faith and in these hard times, boosting our faith would be great! So let's all come together this Ramadan and remember it like no other. 🌼

🌼 Some things you can do this Ramadan: 🌼

- Do your Salah! I know this might be a hard one especially for those who haven't prayed much this past year but praying in Ramadan can increase your thawab (reward);

- Read the Quran! Reading the Quran in Ramadan can make you feel more spiritual and connected to Allah subhanahu wa t'alah. Last year in Ramadan, I read the Quran 3 times and it made me feel more connected to my religion so this Ramadan, have a go at reading the Quran! Even if it is just a few pages. reading the Quran will give you a lot of thawab!;

- This is something you don't really have to do but I suggest doing it and that is podcasts! Listen to some Islamic podcasts or listen to some Islamic lectures. In Ramadan, I didn't listen to music and music is a big part of me and because I didn't listen to music I needed an alternative, so I started to listen to Islamic podcasts! I think listening to Dr Zakir Naik and Mufti Menk helped me a lot and maybe it will help you too!

🌼 Also, here is a link to the Ramadan prayers times for the UK in April 2021 🌼

Spoiler

🌼 Please feel free to post on here any tips and advice for fasting and Ramadan in general and you can post on here as little or as much as you like and feel free to have a chat with the other Muslims on here! 🌼

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful Ramadan!
🌼 Ramadan Mubarak! 🌼
Zara x

:woohoo: Thanks for making this thread! I’m so excited for Ramadan InshAllah :dancing::heart:
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
:woohoo: Thanks for making this thread! I’m so excited for Ramadan InshAllah :dancing::heart:

omg Cherry ur Muslim? ayyyyyy :five:
Just thought it would be fun to make something for the Muslim community hehe
Honestly same I cant wait for Ramadan! :dancing2::heart:
omg Cherry ur Muslim? ayyyyyy :five:
Just thought it would be fun to make something for the Muslim community hehe
Honestly same I cant wait for Ramadan! :dancing2::heart:

Yeee Alhamdulliah :heart:
did you not know? :lol:

Sameee :jumphug:
Yeee Alhamdulliah :heart:
did you not know? :lol:

Sameee :jumphug:

hehe noooo I didnt know :colondollar: :heart:

hehe :jumphug:

how r u today lovely? x

Omg you read my mind I was just about to tag people too :lol:
Here’s some more:
@Sanitizer
@HumbleBee_x
Oh heyy i like this idea!
I'm so excited for Ramadan:woo:
hehe noooo I didnt know :colondollar: :heart:

hehe :jumphug:

how r u today lovely? x

Better than yesterday :smile:
U? Xx
Omg you read my mind I was just about to tag people too :lol:
Here’s some more:
@Sanitizer
@HumbleBee_x

hehehe :h:

Yassssss cherry tag ur friends :biggrin:

Original post by Justaboutalive

SAJI!!!!!!! :jumphug:
u made it!
Hehe, im glad u like the idea! :biggrin:
Omg sameeeee :h:
Original post by Justaboutalive

Sajiiii :hello:
I will reply to ur PM ASAP
Me toooo :party:
Salam how's the Muslim community doing
Original post by Ax Sleepy
Salam how's the Muslim community doing

Walaikum salam Ax! (that's ur nickname now hehe)

we're doing good yh hehe - the thread has got to a great start :biggrin:
I’m so glad I found this thread!! Salam to all my fellow Muslim tsr users!💓
Original post by XHannahR
I’m so glad I found this thread!! Salam to all my fellow Muslim tsr users!💓

Walaikum Salam! I'm Hayden (i also go by noah and Ace so u can call me noah or ace if u want)

Welcome to the ramadan thread! :h:
(edited 3 years ago)
Hehe why thank u :biggrin:
Hope u have an amazing Ramadan too sis :hugs:
Omg tag as many people as u want! The more the merrier :yep:
وَعَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ‎

Screenshot_20210329-093538_Instagram.jpg

Benefit of Tarawīh

Spoiler

Reward for fasting the month of Ramadhan

Spoiler

Benefits of praying Tahajjud

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
FINAL FANTASY IS MUSLIM?! :eek: omg I never knew

Original post by Hosen410
وَعَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ‎

Screenshot_20210329-093538_Instagram.jpg

Benefit of Tarawīh

Spoiler

[justify]Reward for fasting the month of Ramadhan[/justify]

Spoiler

[justify]Benefits of praying Tahajjud[/justify]

Spoiler

wow mashallah! Thank u for this :h:
Saw Ramadan and got excited 😂

wow mashallah! Thank u for this :h:

You're welcome, Thanks for the thread! :smile:
Original post by Hosen410
You're welcome, Thanks for the thread! :smile:

hehe and dont mention it! :h:
Making a ramadan thread for the Muslim community is the least I could do :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending