The Student Room Group

pls help

am doing Btech applied science diploma and psychology.Can i still be able to study physiotheraphy at Manchester metropolitan university
Is it the extended diploma?
Reply 2
Original post by TanikesB
am doing Btech applied science diploma and psychology.Can i still be able to study physiotheraphy at Manchester metropolitan university

I think that this must be the course:

https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/course/bsc-physiotherapy/#entry-requirements
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by GabiAbi84
Is it the extended diploma?

No, applied diploma
No, applied diploma

Then it says on the entry requirements

“Please note that we do not accept Applied Science as a single BTEC Award as it does not contain sufficient Biological content for this course.”
Reply 5
Then it says on the entry requirements

“Please note that we do not accept Applied Science as a single BTEC Award as it does not contain sufficient Biological content for this course.”

Thank you.Can I use extended diploma instead,am allowed to change the subject
Reply 6
Thank you.Can I use extended diploma instead,am allowed to change the subject

Again on the entry requirements it says:

“DDD in BTEC Extended Diploma in any of the following: Sport and Exercise Science, Applied Science, Applied Science (Medical Science), Health and Social Care (Health Studies), Health and Social Care (Health Sciences).

We do not accept the following:- Sport, Sports Therapy Sports Development, Coaching and Fitness, Performance
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Again on the entry requirements it says:

“DDD in BTEC Extended Diploma in any of the following: Sport and Exercise Science, Applied Science, Applied Science (Medical Science), Health and Social Care (Health Studies), Health and Social Care (Health Sciences).

We do not accept the following:- Sport, Sports Therapy Sports Development, Coaching and Fitness, Performance

Thank you😊

Quick Reply

Latest