The Student Room Group

2020/21 A level papers - teacher access

Do teachers have access of any of the following papers?
1. 2020 summer papers that were never released
2. 2020 autumn resit papers
3. 2021 summer papers

Thanks in advance :smile:
Points 2 and 3 I think
Reply 2
Original post by jdfvlaufyvl
Points 2 and 3 I think

Ah ok thank you :smile: - how do you know?
Reply 3
Original post by zara0000
Do teachers have access of any of the following papers?
1. 2020 summer papers that were never released
2. 2020 autumn resit papers
3. 2021 summer papers

Thanks in advance :smile:

Teachers have access to the 2020 autumn 'resit' papers. These papers are just those that were supposed to be 2020 summer papers but were instead recycled for autumn. 2021 summer papers have not been released to anyone.
Reply 4
Original post by Da14a
Teachers have access to the 2020 autumn 'resit' papers. These papers are just those that were supposed to be 2020 summer papers but were instead recycled for autumn. 2021 summer papers have not been released to anyone.

Ohhhh thank you very much :smile:

Question: I thought the papers were written years in advance - as in I thought they must've written the 2020 summer AND autumn one? Why did they give the resit people the 2020 summer one?
Reply 5
Original post by zara0000
Ohhhh thank you very much :smile:

Question: I thought the papers were written years in advance - as in I thought they must've written the 2020 summer AND autumn one? Why did they give the resit people the 2020 summer one?

There aren't usually autumn A level exams, it was a special case for last year - they'd have had to have foreseen the pandemic to have written autumn papers specially!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Interea
There aren't usually autumn A level exams, it was a special case for last year - they'd have had to have foreseen the pandemic to have written autumn papers specially!

Thank you very mcuh :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest