The Student Room Group

relationship

I want to start a relationship online, but have no idea what dating sites to sign up on.There are so many different sites on the Internet now, but not all of them are suitable for teenagers. Share your favorites with me, please.
Reply 1
are you 18+?
Reply 2
There is a reason that most are not meant for teenagers.
Focus on your studies.
Original post by Ksiofm
I want to start a relationship online, but have no idea what dating sites to sign up on.There are so many different sites on the Internet now, but not all of them are suitable for teenagers. Share your favorites with me, please.

If your under 18 I think the only one I know is LMK. But it’s pretty bad. I just happened to fall upon it a while back
Yeah I think that’s the best option
Reply 5
Original post by fellowweebhere
Yeah I think that’s the best option

Sadly covid kinda screws that up but i get your point and agree with it
Original post by Foxehh
There is a reason that most are not meant for teenagers.
Focus on your studies.

what if their studies is human interrelations with a romantic focus and they need primary data :holmes:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by ForestShadow
what if their studies is human interrelations with a romantic focus and they need primary data :holmes:

Possible. But why would it need to be suitable for teenagers in that case? :holmes:
Original post by Foxehh
Possible. But why would it need to be suitable for teenagers in that case? :holmes:

touche :holmes: perhaps the focus audience of the sample scope is 13-19 year olds :rofl:
Original post by Ksiofm

No, don't do this.
Like the other user said, focus on your studies instead.
You don't want to end up getting catfished by some older man / woman pretending to be your age.
Try to meet someone in real life if you can, and if you can't, then either wait till you're 18 to use the dating apps/ sites, or just keep waiting until you can find someone irl.
Reply 10
Original post by ForestShadow
touche :holmes: perhaps the focus audience of the sample scope is 13-19 year olds :rofl:

Who assigned this project? Sounds nothing short of noncey :afraid:
Original post by Foxehh
Who assigned this project? Sounds nothing short of noncey :afraid:

I mean we were talking about teenagers right so I was merely pointing out the accurate age range

and uhhh I guess a middle school did if its teens? I think its time to move on :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest