The Student Room Group

Greggs interview

I have my Greggs interview tomorrow and I’m really nervous as it’s a phone call and I don’t really know what to expect. Could someone please tell me if they have had an interview and what kind of questions they ask. Also how was your experience with the interview?

Scroll to see replies

how did it go? i have mine next week
Reply 2
Original post by Mariyaa123
I have my Greggs interview tomorrow and I’m really nervous as it’s a phone call and I don’t really know what to expect. Could someone please tell me if they have had an interview and what kind of questions they ask. Also how was your experience with the interview?

I have mine this saturday! I am mostly looking at questions on sites like glassdoor. Have you had yours yet? how did it go?
Reply 3
Original post by harriet saunders

Mine went okay, not sure if I'll be hired but if you prepare through the questions in this link, you should be fine. https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Interview/Greggs-Greggs-Team-Member-Interview-Questions-EI_IE10161.0,6_KO7,25.htm
Reply 4
Original post by Fifi5
Mine went okay, not sure if I'll be hired but if you prepare through the questions in this link, you should be fine. https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Interview/Greggs-Greggs-Team-Member-Interview-Questions-EI_IE10161.0,6_KO7,25.htm

I just got told I’ve been offered the job!! My induction is next Saturday!!
Reply 5
Original post by Fifi5
I have mine this saturday! I am mostly looking at questions on sites like glassdoor. Have you had yours yet? how did it go?

Yes honestly look at the questions from glassdoor I did that to prepare. Mine went really well!! I’ve been told I’ve been offered the job and my induction is next Saturday!
Reply 6

It went really well!! I’ve been told I’ve got the job offer and my induction is next Saturday!!
Reply 7
Yes honestly look at the questions from glassdoor I did that to prepare. Mine went really well!! I’ve been told I’ve been offered the job and my induction is next Saturday!

That's really great, well done! Did they call you to tell you you got the job or did you receive an email?
It went really well!! I’ve been told I’ve got the job offer and my induction is next Saturday!!

YAYYYY congratulations!!!
Reply 9
Original post by Fifi5
That's really great, well done! Did they call you to got the job or did you receive an email?

They tried to call me however, I didn’t actually pick up so I was sent an email to ring back the number.
Reply 10
Just got an offer!💃🏾💃🏾
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Fifi5
Just got an offer!💃🏾💃🏾

hiiii! congrats! im just wondering if your interview was phone or video call? mine says its gonna be either phone or video call but then has a location to go to?
Reply 12
hiiii! congrats! im just wondering if your interview was phone or video call? mine says its gonna be either phone or video call but then has a location to go to?

Mine was on the phone. I got an email confirming the interview and it said "interview location: WhatsApp call" but the interviewer ended up calling just on normal phone.
Reply 13
Original post by Fifi5
Just got an offer!💃🏾💃🏾

Wow!! Congratulations!!
Original post by Fifi5
Mine was on the phone. I got an email confirming the interview and it said "interview location: WhatsApp call" but the interviewer ended up calling just on normal phone.

ahhhh okay, my location is an actual location but the email says it will be phone and so does the interview booking site so I'm just assuming its phone x
Reply 15
ahhhh okay, my location is an actual location but the email says it will be phone and so does the interview booking site so I'm just assuming its phone x

Yeah, my email did say;
"Interviews are currently being held online or over the phone, due to social distancing restrictions."

Also, you can try checking on your greggs account? There is a section for interviews, might give more info.
Original post by Fifi5
Yeah, my email did say;
"Interviews are currently being held online or over the phone, due to social distancing restrictions."

Also, you can try checking on your greggs account? There is a section for interviews, might give more info.

yeah my email says that! it also says on my greggs account that its a phone interview so I'm gonna hope for the best. ill let you know how it goes!
Reply 17
I just got told I’ve been offered the job!! My induction is next Saturday!!

I had my interview today! I really hope I get accepted, I’m really nervous 😩
Reply 18

Did they call you or email you?
Reply 19
Original post by Lolouni
I had my interview today! I really hope I get accepted, I’m really nervous 😩

Don’t be!! Hopefully you here some good news

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending