The Student Room Group

English literature

Does anyone know what paper they will use for this year's English literature exam?/ What questions will be on the exam?
Original post by Harpergold448
Does anyone know what paper they will use for this year's English literature exam?/ What questions will be on the exam?

probably use the 2020 papers bc no one has seen them,, what texts are you doing I know the question for journey's end
Reply 2
Original post by yara.x
probably use the 2020 papers bc no one has seen them,, what texts are you doing I know the question for journey's end

Do u have the 2020 edexcel english li for macbeth and inspector calls
Original post by S_nk
Do u have the 2020 edexcel english li for macbeth and inspector calls

nope i dont do either of those sorry
Original post by yara.x

Im doing journeys end!! I'd appreciate if you could pls let me know the question!
Original post by alannah03
Im doing journeys end!! I'd appreciate if you could pls let me know the question!

the character question is about hibbert and the theme question is about social class
Reply 6
Original post by yara.x

Hi , did you do edexcel Christmas carol ?
My two English Lit papers were on social class in an inspector calls and about Lady Macbeth's change throughout the play of Macbeth.
Original post by Sb17890
Hi , did you do edexcel Christmas carol ?

no sorry :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by cleveranimal56
My two English Lit papers were on social class in an inspector calls and about Lady Macbeth's change throughout the play of Macbeth.

Do you know the chirtsmas carol one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending