The Student Room Group

EU21N

Hi @SFE Isaac, I had sent the EU21N form a few days back. I have been now told to send some evidence by mentioning the Customer Reference Number on each of the pieces of evidence. But, I haven't written the Customer Reference Number on my form.

Could you please suggest to me what can I do?

Thanks
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by SFerns09
Hi @SFE Isaac, I had sent the EU21N form a few days back. I have been now told to send some evidence by mentioning the Customer Reference Number on each of the pieces of evidence. But, I haven't written the Customer Reference Number on my form.

Could you please suggest to me what can I do?

Thanks

Hi there, you don't need to write the CRn on the EU21n.

It's a new student form so we expect the majority of applicants not to have an account.
You don't need to send any evidence with the EU21N form, you can write your EUSS share code on the form.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Hi, thank you for your email. I have written my share code on the EU21N form, but today I received an email saying that I need to send some evidence and I need to write my Customer Reference Number on each piece of evidence. But, I haven't mentioned my CRN in the form.
Hi, thank you for your email. I have written my share code on the EU21N form, but today I received an email saying that I need to send some evidence and I need to write my Customer Reference Number on each piece of evidence. But, I haven't mentioned my CRN in the form.

What evidence were you asked to send?
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Hi, Thank you for your reply. This is what I am told.

Please provide your European Economic Area national family members original
identity card / passport
and evidence to confirm your relationship, i.e. birth certificate, marriage
certificate.

Once we receive this information we will be able to progress your
application further.
Hi, Thank you for your reply. This is what I am told.

Please provide your European Economic Area national family members original
identity card / passport
and evidence to confirm your relationship, i.e. birth certificate, marriage
certificate.

Once we receive this information we will be able to progress your
application further.

So you don't have EU Nationality yourself or pre settled status? You are applying based on your family member? or did you try to apply as a child of a Migrant Worker?

Do you have Facebook or Twitter so we can talk privately and I can look at your account?

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 6
I have a pre-settled status and I have given them my share-code.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
I have Facebook and Twitter accounts
I have Facebook and Twitter accounts

Please message on Facebook or Twitter and ask to speak to me, also post your CRn there and I will go through security with you.
Tell me when you have done this.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 9
Do I have to send a text to Student Finance England on Twitter?
Do I have to send a text to Student Finance England on Twitter?

Yes private message / dm with your Customer Reference Number, asking to speak to me.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 11
I have done this.
I have done this.

I've been checking all the new twitter and facebook messages but can't see any message from anyone asking to speak to me.

Please make sure you private messaged the correct account

Twitter DM Link from Public - http://ow.ly/4Em330nPlau

FB link to Private http://m.me/SFEngland

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 13
Hi,My application has been back and forth. I am a applying under a family member of the UK national. Who are all British and we have been living in the UK not moving from any EU country. I am confused which box to thick on section 3 a2.Please I need an urgent assistance as I am to fill and return a new form ASAP. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending