The Student Room Group

Student finance payment in progress

My payment says expected date for today 25th June. But I only got a email from my university today to say they’ve sorted my payment and it will be 3-5 working days. It only changed to payment in progress today and now it’s not showing at all on my payment page? Please can somebody help me
Original post by Pottz1ace
My payment says expected date for today 25th June. But I only got a email from my university today to say they’ve sorted my payment and it will be 3-5 working days. It only changed to payment in progress today and now it’s not showing at all on my payment page? Please can somebody help me

Hi there, if it's changed to payment in progress then this will be paid to you in the next 2-3 working days and this confirms the payment is now submitted. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Hi
My student finance says “payment in progress”
And I received a message saying I should receive my payment within 3 working day at 5pm on the 25th . Does that mean the already made a payment?
Original post by Aslavish
Hi
My student finance says “payment in progress”
And I received a message saying I should receive my payment within 3 working day at 5pm on the 25th . Does that mean the already made a payment?

Payment in progress means it's been submitted to you so you'll receive it on the 25th. It confirms they've released your payments. So nothing further is needed. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending