The Student Room Group

Parents Middle names

My mother got the email about supporting a student on student finance and made her account, not putting her middle name. When she puts my CRN and date of birth in it says “your details don’t match what the student put” after some research it says the missing middle name is the issue. How can she go about adding her middle name to her account? Can she just phone up or does she need to do the cover letter and birth certificate thing?
She isn’t very technical and gets stressed easily.

If not am I able to delete my application and then redo it to make sure our details match?
Original post by Spud404
My mother got the email about supporting a student on student finance and made her account, not putting her middle name. When she puts my CRN and date of birth in it says “your details don’t match what the student put” after some research it says the missing middle name is the issue. How can she go about adding her middle name to her account? Can she just phone up or does she need to do the cover letter and birth certificate thing?
She isn’t very technical and gets stressed easily.
If not am I able to delete my application and then redo it to make sure our details match?
Hi there,

If the details provided by you don’t match with your parent e.g., middle name has been included or excluded, they may be unable to link to the your application online. If they try inputting this with the correct details or they can complete and upload the following form:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf and support your application via form instead. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,
If the details provided by you don’t match with your parent e.g., middle name has been included or excluded, they may be unable to link to the your application online. If they try inputting this with the correct details or they can complete and upload the following form:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf and support your application via form instead. Thanks, Jason

Thanks so much, do you know how long the form will take to be seen?
Original post by Spud404
Thanks so much, do you know how long the form will take to be seen?
Hi there, this can take up to around 16 working days to be processed at the moment. You can find the timescales here;
SFE: Current application timescales - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Thanks - David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending